69: Hidden danger

69: Hidden danger

Bai Luoluo felt that he did not like Lin Tianmian. But he found that it seemed only he felt that way around him.

After Lin Tianmian finished their work, they were ready to book a plane ticket and fly back. Director Huang's kind invitation failed to leave them.

The next day, the five of them went on a plane together.

When this happened, Lin Tianmian's attitude towards Bai Luoluo was no different from the previous one, and he was still cold, and he could not speak without speaking. Instead, Bai Luoluo was a little hesitant and very restless.

On the plane, Bai Luoluo and Lin Tianmian were right next to each other. After watching it, Wu Tuisan who scolded the votes in his heart, how did he know that Wu Tuisan still patted his shoulder behind him, waiting for Bai Luo When Luo turned his head, he showed his face: I can only help you look here.

Bai Luoluo: "..." He has a dirty word, I don't know if I should say it inappropriately ...

But the tickets are all in hand. Bai Luoluo can't always change his position intentionally. What's more, Lin Tianmian's face is all right. If he gets nervous, he will look awkward.

So Bai Luoluo bit his head and sat down next to Lin Tianmian.

Fortunately, Lin Tianmian didn't care who he was sitting next to. He seemed to be taking a nap after he sat up, and he seemed to be completely uninterested in what happened around him.

Bai Luoluo was still sitting like a needle at first. Later, when he saw Lin Tianmian so indifferent, he gradually settled down.

Nothing to do on the plane, Bai Luoluo picked up a newspaper, but saw a striking front page title: Qin Doom one after another, the family business was tragically waterloo.

When Bai Luoluo saw the two words Qin, the first thing he remembered was the Qin family he and Lin Tianmian saw when they went to the northeast. They had to say that several things they experienced there made Bai Luoluo remember. Quite deep.

Bai Luoluo picked up the newspaper and glanced over it, and then was surprised to find that the Qin family in the newspaper was really their home. At first glance, the content of the newspaper was incredible, saying that since the last few months, Qin's had begun to encounter a variety of very strange unlucky incidents. Someone was smashed into the skull by an egg that fell from the sky, and somebody suddenly broke down while driving halfway. The most horrible was an old man from the Qin family. It was said that it was an old woman in her sixties. She suddenly slipped in the bathtub while taking a bath at night, and then the faucet of the bathtub turned on by herself. After the water was poured into the bathtub, it was impossible to eliminate it. Started slowly rising. The immobile Qin woman could only watch the water run over her ears, cheeks, and mouth. When she was about to drown her mouth and nose and drowned her, she happened to come to her and found this one. thing. Although she didn't die, she was not too young. She was frightened by this horrible experience of death slowly approaching, and went straight to the hospital.

Bai Luoluo carefully read the entire report and had to say that if he didn't know some inside information, he would definitely feel that the editor of the newspaper was making up the story, and it was a very rough story.

After Bai Luoluo read the newspaper, he hesitated for a while and told Lin Tianmian about it. His voice was a little soft, but Lin Tianmian with headphones still heard it.

Lin Tianmian said: "Normal."

Bai Luoluo said: "They are so unlucky because of their ancestors?" He thought of the coffin that had been flooded with black water before.