96: Monster lair

96: Monster lair

As the two got more and more into the tunnel, the thick stench became stronger.

Anyway, Bai Luoluo wears a gas mask, but I don't know how Li Guanshan's sensitive smell can not change his face.

The tunnel was long, probably with Bai Luoluo, and Li Guanshan was not in a hurry. The two walked forward slowly, walking for about ten minutes, and finally reached the end of the tunnel.

"Turn the lights off." Li Guanshan's voice rang loudly.

Bai Luoluo made a loud noise and turned off the flashlight in his hand. Although he didn't know why Li Guanshan did this, it was always right to listen to him.

After Bai Luoluo extinguished the light, he felt his hands were being held by both hands. He stayed for a while before he realized that Li Guanshan was holding him.

Li Guanshan's hands were large and powerful. He held Bai Luoluo heavily and took him forward step by step.

Medog followed behind Bai Luoluo and patted Bai Luoluo's calf gently with his tail. He seemed to want to tell himself that Bai Luoluo was not afraid.

Bai Luoluo's eyes were so dark that he couldn't see anything. He could only follow Li Guanshan's groping forward. But he heard some faint sounds in his ears, like something strange creature appeared around him.

"Don't talk." Li Guanshan seemed to know that Bai Luoluo wanted to ask questions. His lips were in the hot breath of Bai Luoluo's ears, and he said, "Be nice and stay with Medog, don't talk, don't move."

Bai Luoluo said something.

Li Guanshan touched Bai Luoluo's head and said, "Good."

Bai Luoluo: "..."

The next moment he disappeared beside Bai Luoluo.

Bai Luoluo couldn't see anything. Standing in the endless darkness, the snoring sound was getting closer. In the snoring, there was even a low-snarling roar like a beast.

Bai Luoluo was a little scared and swallowed involuntarily.

Medog apparently noticed Bai Luoluo's fear. He put out his warm tongue and licked the back of Bai Luoluo's hand.

Bai Luoluo felt a lot better, he touched Medog's chin and thanked him in his heart.

The howling wind sounded in the dead air, followed by the heavy, dull sound of sharp weapons chopping on the meat. Bai Luoluo heard the miserable roar of the beast. He tried to widen his eyes, but still couldn't see anything.

Motuo, who was standing next to him, also suddenly moved. Bai Luoluo felt wind blowing from his side, followed by the sound of Motuo's heavy landing. He seemed to be throwing something. The smell of blood was so strong that there was no doubt that Li Guanshan and Medog were slaughtering in the dark.

This situation lasted for a long time, and when Bai Luoluo's legs were soft, Li Guanshan's voice rang. He said, "Jiangshuiyuan, turn on the lights."

Immediately after turning on the light in Bai Luoluo's hand, he stepped back in fright by the picture in front of him.

I saw a **** corpse in front of him, and Bai Luoluo looked carefully, only to find that the corpse in front of him was actually a monster of a human variant that had just attacked them.

It's just that these monsters are relatively small in size, and the existence of female beasts, can it be their lair?

"Not a lair." Li Guanshan walked to Bai Luoluo and said, "their lair should go down a bit more."