89: Historic site

89: Historic site

The road rushed for three days, during which they stopped and rested several times.

Bai Luoluo is just an ordinary person who does n’t want Li Qianchan and Li Guanshan to live without food. His food and drink Lazar cannot be solved on the aircraft, so he was forced to come down halfway, but almost every time Bai Luoluo When he got off the aircraft, he encountered some animals that attacked him.

The first time Bai Luoluo encountered the kind of bug that Li Qianqian killed when he went to the toilet. Li Guanshan easily helped Bai Luoluo to solve the problem. The dark yellow bugs were densely packed and let people see. Involuntarily felt scalp tingling. The next day I encountered a ten-meter-long giant snake. When the snake emerged from the ground, Bai Luoluo just pulled up the zip of his pants, turned around, and ran away, running like a rabbit chased by a dog. Fast.

Li Guanshan was very calm from beginning to end, and he shot the snake into pieces.

After the snake was chopped to death, a lot of bright red blood poured out, with a strong smell of smell. Li Guanshan, however, was not stained with blood on his body. He was hiding in the yellow sand, and Bai Luoluo couldn't even see how he killed the snake.

Li Qianqian sat on the aircraft and watched Bai Luoluo climbed up, exiting and comforting: "Don't be afraid, nothing will happen. The monsters in this area are very weak. There is no threat except the nausea. of."

Bai Luoluo face helpless.

Li Qian shallow said: "And you better pat the sand on your body, he can't do anything, I'm not happy to see you bring the sand up."

So Bai Luoluo could only pat the sand on his body clean.

Li Guanshan managed the snake easily and returned to the aircraft. He glanced at Bai Luoluo and said, "Yes."

Bai Luoluo's heart was sad, thinking whether the phrase “good” means running fast enough or taking care of himself clean enough.

When the snake was killed, the black panther of Li Guanshan was always very excited, and finally went to a full meal. At this moment it came up from the outside with a strong smell of fish, fresh blood on the corners of its mouth, and it seemed to be eating happily.

After getting on the aircraft, he was very excited with his shiny and smooth head on Bai Luoluo's back 蹭 蹭 蹭 蹭 蹭, Bai Luoluo covered goosebumps.

Seeing that Bai Luoluo was stiff, Li Qian explained the sentence to Bai Luoluo very understandingly: "Don't be afraid, it just likes you to hit you like this."

Bai Luoluo said, "... Does he like me or my meat?"

Li Guanshan answered very gently, "Don't your meat belong to you?"

Bai Luoluo: "..." Li Guanshan, you are not human.

The system is much braver than Bai Luoluo's system in the last world. At least when he encountered the snake that stood up from the floor, he did not bark like Li Qianqian, but Bai Luoluo It was because he felt a little familiar with the tone of his speech, but couldn't remember where he heard it for a while.

According to Bai Luoluo's location, the ruins are in a rocky pile in the center of the desert.

That pile of rubble was a long time ago a metal mineral such as iron ore, so a weapon processing factory was built next to it.

Later, a huge sandstorm broke out in this area, and the weapon processing factory was thus abolished. Of course, these things are hundreds or even years ago, and it is not clear whether the things buried underground have decayed Bai Luoluo-he knows nothing about archeology.