83: Confession

83: Confession

The shadow looks exactly like Li Ruyuan.

Whether it's a dress, or even the mechanical watch on the wrist, is the style Li Ruyuan wears at this time. If the monitor photographed the shadow, there is no doubt that anyone who saw the monitor would think that the murderer was Li Ruyuan.

The shadow sat opposite Bai Luoluo, staring at him with a look that he could not wait to swallow Bai Luoluo alive. Bai Luoluo was scared by the creeps he watched, and he could not help but shrink back.

When Li Ruyuan saw Bai Luoluo's such counseling, he couldn't help laughing, he said: "Don't be afraid of him, he doesn't dare to move you."

Shadow said: "How do you know I dare not touch him?"

In the face of the shadow, Li Ruyuan completely disappeared the softness and gentleness of Bai Luoluo, and he said coldly, "Otherwise you try it?"

Shadow licked his lips and stopped talking. Although he was unwilling to admit this fact, in the presence of Li Ruyuan, he really did not dare to move Bai Luoluo.

Li Ruyuan did not care about the shadow, but continued to ask Bai Luoluo what he wanted to eat. Bai Luoluo took the menu, looked nervously at the dishes above, and finally chose a few randomly.

Seeing his flustered appearance, Li Ruyuan reached out and touched his head, soothing gently: "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

Bai Luoluo feels a little better, in fact, this is not to blame him, the shadow's sight is too stubborn, as long as Li Ruyuan is not here, the next moment will pounce on him and tear him to pieces.

The system was even more persuasive than Bai Luoluo and said in a crying voice: "This man is terrible. Is he a shadow of Li Ruyuan, why is he so much worse than Li Ruyuan--"

Bai Luoluo said, "Where do I know why! I am also scared!"

So one person and one system continued to hug together and shivered.

"You don't want to be s-a anymore." After ordering a good meal, Li Ruyuan didn't go around with the shadows anymore, he went straight to the subject and said his requirements.

"What qualifications do you have for me?" Shadow sneered. Unlike Li Ruyuan's gentleness, he was full of violent breath all over him, like a crazy beast that was released from the gate, and he didn't know what it was.

Li Ruyuan's tone was a little bored, and he said, "I'll tell you directly, I have no interest in integrating you right now."

The shadow squinted slightly.

The waiter of the restaurant happened to serve the three of them with the drinks they had ordered before. Bai Luoluo found that his drink was milk, and Li Ruyuan and Shadow were all drinks. Although feeling a bit unhappy, Bai Luoluo did not dare to protest at this moment, after all, the atmosphere between Li Ruyuan and the shadows was really not harmonious.

Li Ruyuan said: "Although you were stolen from me, but you have killed someone, so I don't want to merge with you." He said slowly again, "I say so, do you understand?"

Shadow said: "Really?"

Li Ruyuan said, "If I want to lie to you, why bother asking you to meet here."

Shadow seems to be assessing the credibility of Li Ruyuan's discourse. He said, "Then you plan to give me to humans?"

Li Ruyuan tapped his finger on the desktop and said, "How many people did you kill?"

The shadow said, "Two."

Li Ruyuan said, "Which two?"

The shadow simply said the identity of the victim, and Li Ruyuan nodded after hearing it, which was similar to what he felt.