97: Bottom

97: Bottom

The number of monsters really exceeded Bai Luoluo's imagination.

Even if he only had a dimly lit torch in his hand, he could barely see the sight in front of him with the only light.

Li Qianqian and Medog cooperated in front. She seemed to be able to not only emit sound waves, but even turn them into a long whip that could be held by hand. Although the entity was not visible, the whip was covered with blood. .Meat.fuzzy. Medog, like before, stood behind Li Qianchan, making up for the monster that leaked the net.

At first glance, there were at least a hundred of these monsters, and they kept rushing towards Li Qian, and the scalp was numb.

Li Guanshan accompanied Bai Luoluo in the back, and did not intend to shoot at all.

At first, the monsters would try to break through Li Guanshan, but after one of his sudden wind walls killed more than a dozen, no monster dared to approach him again.

But judging from the monster's move to abandon Li Guanshan, it can be seen that they are also intelligent.

At this time, there was still some distance from the lair, but the ground walls, and even the ceiling above the head, were stained with bright red blood, and the bodies of the killed monsters piled up on both sides of the road.

Li Qianchan cried while talking about disgusting.

Bai Luoluo was a bit worried, but Li Guanshan calmly told Bai Luoluo to let him go. Li Qianchan always looked like this every time he killed a monster. If she was pitiful, she would miss her.

Bai Luoluo couldn't help crying and laughing.

While cutting and killing the monsters while moving forward, after walking for dozens of meters, the number of monsters finally decreased.

Li Guanshan suddenly said, "There is light in front."

Li Qianqian had no spirit, and she was stained with a lot of blood. Her shoes were almost soaked with blood. She was disgustingly rubbing the blood on her feet against the wall, and looked up and said: "What light . "

Bai Luoluo was also curious, but after the three of them approached, they found that the end of the road actually had a van elevator in operation.

The display outside the elevator shows that the elevator is going up, at this time it just reached the sixth floor.

Li Guanshan looked at him and said, "The monster really has wisdom." He raised his hand and pressed the down button.

Li Qianchan was quite happy, saying, "There is an elevator. It's great. We don't have to climb so many floors ..."

Bai Luoluo couldn't help but admire Li Qianchan's way of thinking. The most worrying thing about this girl was that she no longer had to walk instead of why there was an elevator available.

The elevator went up quickly, but in front of the three of them.

With a bang, the elevator door opened, exposing the steel structure inside.

"Go in?" Li Qianchan glanced at Li Guanshan.

Li Guanshan Road: "Go."

So the three of them went straight to the elevator.

The elevator door closed slowly, but Bai Luoluo was a little worried, and said, "Shall we just come in? In case they cut the elevator cable ..." As soon as his voice fell, he heard the overhead upload. The harsh roar of the chainsaw sounded as if someone was cutting something with the chainsaw. In the words of Bai Luoluo.