15: Emperor

15: Emperor

After the makeup was finished, Jiu Jiu retired from the palace and took Bai Luoluo out.

The two walked to the entrance to the back garden, and then the guard stepped down, and entered the garden with Bai Luoluo alone.

Bai Luoluo's sedan chair was put on the ground. After confirming that there were no people around, Jiu Jiu called him out. Makeup is only a last resort. If you can, Bai Luoluo is best not to be seen by anyone.

Jiu Jiu helped Bai Luoluo out of the sedan.

Bai Luoluo looked around with a little doubt in his eyes. He said, "What are you doing here with me?"

Wu Jiu said lightly: "Naturally because you can see your emperor here."

Bai Luoluo glanced slightly, but Jiu Jiu no longer explained, but took Bai Luoluo into the Royal Garden.

This imperial garden was built by Grandpa Bai Luoluo's generation and covers a very large area. Even a child like Bai Luoluo who grew up in the palace did not walk through every corner.

In the gardens and pavilions of the imperial garden, there are all kinds of small bridges and curved water. Each different place has a different style, and the styles of forest gardens throughout the country are almost integrated into it.

This scene can also be built under the system of the imperial power concentration in ancient times, because the human and material resources it spends are huge. Even in modern times, I am afraid it can be regarded as a waste of money and people.

Yanjiu took Bai Luoluo for a long time in the garden.

No guard palace men were seen all the way in this garden, and it was thought that Jiu Jiu had already called them back.

Bai Luoluo followed behind Jiu Jiu, his expression was faint, and he did not ask.

It wasn't until the two walked to a rockery that Yanjiu stopped.

When he stopped, he looked around and determined that no one was around, so he took a key from his arms.

Bai Luoluo saw him insert the key into a moss-covered slate, and then the slate roared slightly, revealing a tunnel through which two people could pass.

Jiu Jiu said: "Master, please."

Knowing that Jiu Jiu would not lie to him, Bai Luoluo stepped into it first.

The tunnel was dark. After Jiu Luo followed Bai Luoluo, he closed the tunnel. He ignited the oil lamp on the tunnel wall and illuminated the road.

As he walked, Yan Jiu explained to Bai Luoluo, saying that the tunnel was told by Bai Luoluo's emperor. There were also some sinister organs. Even if someone got the key, they would not necessarily go to the end.

What exactly was the mechanism, Bai Luoluo didn't see it. He wanted to be dealt with by Jiu Jiu.

The two walked for about a quarter of an hour, the air cooled down, and Bai Luoluo's internal force was still sealed, and it was a little cold. Yan Jiu reached out his hand and gently held Bai Luoluo's hand, and a steady stream of heat passed from his hand into Bai Luoluo's body.

Bai Luoluo wanted to retract his hand, but was pinched by Jiu Jiu, Jiu Jiu said: "Master, it's cold here, you have no internal force, and you can catch cold easily."

When Bai Luoluo thought about it, it was the same principle. He caught the cold and dying Chinese medicine, and it wouldn't be a bit of skin if he was caught by Jiu Jiu, so he just left.