84: There are still no five insurances and one gold

Bai Luoluo and Li Ruyuan's awkward things, even the shadows can be seen.

Because Li Ruyuan always said that he was busy these days, and asked Shadow to pick up Bai Luoluo. Shadow was very happy at first, and later saw Bai Luoluo frosting all day long, wondering: "What happened to you and Li Ruyuan? Do you not let him eat braised skewers or sweets?"

Bai Luoluo just hung his head and said nothing. If he had a turnip dumpling on his head, it must have been pulled down now.

Shadow looked at Bai Luoluo's pity, and said, "It's okay, he doesn't hurt you. I'll hurt you, come and come, kiss me ..."

Bai Luoluo looked up at him, a little aggrieved and a little angry, and said, "People who don't have five insurances and one gold fund stay away from me."

The shadow smile froze on his face.

All in all, with the killer of five insurances and one gold, the shadow is temporarily not taking advantage of Bai Luoluo-this situation will probably continue until he finds a suitable stable high-paying and welfare job.

Bai Luoluo arrived home, the light in the room was off, and Li Ruyuan was not there.

Bai Luoluo said, "System, is Li Ruyuan angry with me?"

The system said, "Probably yes."

Bai Luoluo made a noise and stopped talking.

Recently, some new skewers have been added to the skewers, but these are all dishes that Li Ruyuan likes. When Bai Luoluo washed and picked vegetables, he couldn't help but think that Li Ruyuan hadn't returned yet.

At one o'clock in the morning, the door of the house was opened from the outside. Bai Luoluo, who was sitting in the living room, looked up and saw Li Ruyuan who was back.

Li Ruyuan should have undergone a major operation, and he was tired with eyebrows. When he saw Bai Luoluo, he didn't walk away indifferently. good evening."

Bai Luoluo stood up quickly and said, "Li Ruyuan, I prepared dinner for you. Would you like to eat a bit?"

If this is normal, Li Ruyuan will definitely say enthusiastically, and then have some supper with him, but today Li Ruyuan said with a smile: "No, I have eaten in the hospital."

Bai Luoluo knows that Li Ruyuan is angry, but because he knows that Li Ruyuan is angry, he would rather not show that polite smile at this time. The smile was so dazzling at this time that Bai Luoluo's expression froze, he stunned and said, "Well, then, then you go to bed earlier."

Li Ruyuan nodded at him, got up and went to the second floor.

Bai Luoluo looked at Li Ruyuan's mouth and turned around. He didn't mean to look back at him from beginning to end.

Bai Luoluo said to the system, "System, what should I do?"

The system said, "... I haven't been in love."

Bai Luoluo lowered his eyes, got up and went back to sleep.

The next day was Saturday, and Li Ruyuan did not get up to pick up Bai Luoluo to the street, but came from the shadows.

Shadow saw Bai Luoluo carrying so many things and said, "You don't rest today?"

Bai Luoluo said, "No rest, I want to make more money."

The shadow said, "Okay, let's go. I'll pick you up at ten in the evening. I'm out of stock and tell me."

Bai Luoluo said yes.