117: Together

117: Together

Bai Luoluo, who has become a teenager, is more eye-catching than an hourly child.

He is much shorter than Bai Hui and has a slender figure. No one can imagine him a few days ago with a fat, fat face. The green eyes on the small slap face looked very beautiful, and the corners of the eyes were smiling, obviously a very well-behaved child.

Bai Hui found Bai Luoluo's clothes and told him that he could not reveal his body in front of other people in the future.

Bai Luoluo heard the words, looked up at Bai Hui, and asked, "Can't it be in front of Bai Hui?"

Bai Hui reached out and touched his head, saying, "If Luo Luo doesn't want it, it won't work."

Bai Luoluo thought for a while, and said seriously: "I would still be willing."

Bai Hui's mood is very complicated. Not only is he glad that Bai Luoluo trusts him so much, but also worried whether Bai Luoluo understands what such trust means. He said, "Just go with me to dinner first."

Bai Hui's return from the realm of humanity naturally has to be celebrated.

Bai Luoluo asked Bai Hui to ask many questions about the human world. Bai Hui answered them one by one. He asked Bai Luoluo again, "Did you have any memory about the human world before you came here?"

Bai Luoluo's mouth was stuffed with rice, and he thought for a moment, vaguely: "Some are very vague ... I seem to remember that I like a carrot before, others don't remember ..."

Bai Hui helplessly said: "You are still so young, where will you know what you like ..."

Before he finished speaking, Bai Luoluo was shocked by the words: "I like the fairy, I want to live with the radish." When he said this, the more he whispered later, his face was red and his ears were red, even with green eyes Bringing the water light, but the tone is exceptionally firm.

Bai Hui was almost choked to death by the ingredients in his mouth. He shook his shoulders and coughed for a while before he said, "Rollo ... Do you know what raw radish means?"

Bai Luoluo bluntly said: "I know, otherwise why should I give the flowers to the fairy?"

Monsters are the products of heaven and earth aura in the end, reproduction is their most basic instinct, unlike human beings are bound by various rules. When you reach maturity, courtship is naturally incomparable. Fortunately, Bai Luoluo is a radish that only understands, not some species with a very strong desire. Otherwise, Bai Hui may find it difficult to parry.

Who would have thought that his radish would say such enticing words in such a pure tone.

Bai Hui smirked and said, "Rollo, humans and carrots are a little different in this matter. If you really want to be with me again, it will be a lifetime thing."

Bai Luoluo nodded and said, "I just want to spend my life with the fairy."

Bai Hui said: "Really?"

Bai Luoluo said: "Really."

During this period of Baihui's return to the human world, he clearly felt that he did not want to leave Baihui for a moment.

Bai Hui stretched out his hand, rubbed Bai Luoluo's head, and sighed softly, "No more, this matter ... don't worry too much."

Bai Luoluo didn't understand what Bai Hui said, but deep inside he had some faint disappointment.

The news of Bai Hui's return from the human realm quickly spread throughout the martial arts, and the head came to visit again and asked him about the human realm.