41: Scumbag roro

41: Scumbag roro

Bai Luoluo was staring at Xue Hui's gaze, inexplicably a little bit vain.

His throat moved slightly and he said, "Where does it hurt, show me."

"My heart hurts a lot." Weak Liu Fufeng clutched his chest, Xue Hui tenderly seemed like a dandelion trembling in the cold wind, as if he might be fragmented by the wind at any time, making people want to care for him.

Bai Luoluo said: "Injured? Come and check it out." He said while taking off Xue Hui's upper body clothing, and wanted to check whether Xue Hui had a chest injury. But in fact Xue Hui's chest was intact, and her skin remained jade-like, white and fair, and she felt skin-like.

"Where does it hurt?" Bai Luoluo still asked Xue Hui.

"It hurts." Xue Hui had tears in her purple eyes, which flowed out anytime and anywhere.

Bai Luoluo actually admired Xue Hui's ability to cry when he said cry. Originally, he thought that Xue Hui really hurts, but after the prompt of the old senior system, he finally found that the big brother Xue Hui didn't hurt at all, he was just a play addiction. Again.

Bai Luoluo reluctantly said to the system: "... why didn't he enter the show business circle?"

The system said, "Maybe the planet's entertainment industry is underdeveloped."

Bai Luoluo: "..." He couldn't refute such a reason.

The gangster wants to act. What can Bai Luoluo do, not only to accompany him. So he touched Xuehui's cheek, and said, "Why did you leave, do you know how dangerous it is outside, and how much I worry about you,"

Xue Hui choked, "I, I'm just scared."

Bai Luoluo affectionately said, "What are you afraid of."

Xue Hui said: "I'm afraid you don't like me anymore." He finished, and sad tears came out of his eyes, and the crystal clear tears slid down his cheeks on the back of Bai Luoluo's hands. His hand was also burned. Bai Luoluo said in pain: "When did I give you this illusion, why do you think I am such a person?"

Xue Hui said: "What's your favorite?"

Bai Luoluo: "It's you, yes, it's you, it's always you."

When you were here with me, Yuan Shuze was watching beside him, his face looked like he was eating shit. The scene in front of him is simply the oldest dog-blood romance drama. The worst thing is that Yuan Shuze finds himself playing a very unpopular Primary Three in this drama.

At the beginning Yuan Shuze still had a very reluctant smile on his face, and he was too lazy to laugh at the back. He looked blankly at Bai Luoluo and Xue Hui, listening to that one person's words were so numb that it made people deaf if.

After the foreplay was finished, the climax came. I saw Bai Luoluo holding Xue Hui's face and asked angrily, "Who made you feel this illusion? Did Yuan Shuze say to you?"

When Yuan Shuze heard this, his heart suddenly raised. He crossed his hands a little uneasily, his head was slightly lowered, but he raised his ears and waited for Xue Hui's answer. He knew that if Xue Hui really told him what Ling Yu was doing, Ling Yuming would never allow him to stay here again. Yuan Shuze's fingers twisted together, and his heart kept praying that Xue Hui still kept the almost naive stupidity before.

Yuan Shuze's prayer seemed to work.

After Xue Hui listened to Bai Luoluo's question, she actually raised her hand and gently wiped her tears, shook her head, and said, "No, he never said anything to me. Yuan Shuze is a good person. You Don't get him wrong. "