45: Has grown tall

45: Has grown tall

Before joining Zhou Rong's team, Bai Luoluo had many concerns. But after joining, he found that the team was actually pretty good, and the integration problems he was worried about didn't happen. And all this goes well thanks to Bai Luoluo's cooking. When he arrived here, he made his first meal. When he was cooking, he was surrounded by a dozen people, all staring at the stone pot in his hand. Bai Luoluo had only been stared at by Xue Hui before, and suddenly there were a dozen more people, a little creepy. He asked Mu Xinggong, "What are they looking at me for?"

Mu Xinggong was also one of the members who stared at Bai Luoluo. He heard Bai Luoluo's question and smiled and said, "Probably because I'm hungry."

Bai Luoluo nodded, and continued to cook his own meal.

He did n’t have a pan before, so he could n’t make a lot of things. Now that I have such a stone pot, Bai Luoluo's first course is to cook a pot of delicious fish soup. The fish was still caught by Xue Hui, and his effort to catch the fish was simply amazing. Even the people who had despised him before were a bit stunning. But in half an hour, Xue Hui caught more than ten fishes, and then he arranged the fishes neatly and neatly, pointing with his fingers to say that this fish is the best and has the most spines.

Bai Luoluo has been accustomed to Xuehui's white hair, and he took a handful of Xuehui's white hair, exaggerating.

Bai Luoluo simply processed the fish with few spines, then chopped it into pieces and put the fish soup in the pot. The fish taste is very good here, and the soup will soon become a light milky color after being cooked. Bai Luoluo put some green onions, **** and garlic in it, and baked a bunch of potatoes.

So in the evening, everyone drank the fish soup made by Bai Luoluo.

Xue Hui drank the fish soup for the first time, tasted a happy expression to faint, and then slammed on Bai Luoluo like a big cat. Bai Luoluo said what do you mean? Xue Hui said: "I'm happy, I'm happy ..." Bai Luoluo froze his face, and said, "Dine well, don't move."

The delicious food really can soothe the soul, everyone has a happy expression after drinking the soup. There was actually a big brother holding the bowl and started crying. Someone asked him what he was crying. He choked and said that he remembered the taste of his mother.

Bai Luoluo: "..."

It wasn't clear why they were so moved until he tasted the grilled fish made by these people at noon. Xue Hui also tasted the mouth, and then he spit out the fish in his mouth for the first time, showing an expression as if eating shit.

Bai Luoluo stared at the grilled fish in his hand, thinking how you made such delicious fish so unpalatable.

Xue Hui spit out the fish in her mouth and twisted her face, "It's better to eat raw."

"You know now." Mu Xinggong next to Bai Luoluo vicissitudes, "I can only tell you that we have eaten such a fish for years."

Bai Luoluo and Xue Hui both showed shocking expressions.

Because there is enough food near the river, there is no such thing as food embarrassment for everyone. Bai Luoluo also often deliberately opened a small stove for Xue Hui and gave him some fried cakes, fish balls, and the like.

Bai Luoluo guessed that Xuehui Brother was actually very dissatisfied with sharing food with these people, but under the appeasement of Bai Luoluo's food, he barely endured his temper.

As the drought gets worse, humans can be seen everywhere on this relatively well-formed river bank. Bai Luoluo was curious when the people who first came on this planet came. Mu Xinggong smoked his own homemade smoke and said, "It's been hundreds of years old."