10: Compacted poop

10: Compacted poop

In the twenty-fourth year of Jianguang, the emperor collapsed and was passed on to the king of Su, and was renamed Yongan.

During the reign of the Holy Ghost today, he strived for good governance, knew people well, was frugal and loved the people, and became the last generation of Emperor Ming. He was at the age of standing, but was accidentally encountered by the King Xin Mutiny, who was seriously injured. The doctors were helpless, and eventually fell. There is a son and a daughter under the name of the Holy Ghost, but he did not pass the throne to his children, but to his younger brother, the inexperienced King Su, Yuan Feiyan.

Another year.

Xiao Cui is going to accompany her young lady to burn incense today.

Her lady is a famous beauty within a hundred miles, and the number of people who come to propose to her is countless, but she doesn't look at any of them.

Miss's father, Xiao Cui's master also petted her daughter, and said daughter, if you care about who you are, you must tell your father.

The lady listened to her father but refused to say it.

So the master is only a lady who is shy and has no favorite person, but only Xiao Cui who is next to the lady knows that she is a fancy lady.

Prajna Temple is a spiritual temple outside their city. Incense is continuously offered. It is said that seeking marriage is the most efficacious. Therefore, the lady went into the temple every day, and her father didn't take it seriously, thinking that her daughter was just for a good marriage.

Miss today is going to the temple again.

She frowned in the mirror and wore her most beautiful jewelry, so she asked Xiao Cui softly: "Xiao Cui, am I beautiful?"

Xiao Cui smiled and said, "Miss, whoever looks like you, dare to say something bad?"

The lady muttered and said, "Since it is beautiful, why doesn't he look at me?"

Xiao Cui sighed in her heart, but her mouth said: "The monk just understands the style. Miss, don't be angry with yourself."

The smile on the lady's face lightened, but she said, "Prepare the sedan."

So Xiao Cui called for a bearer, one master and one servant, and slowly went to the Prajna Temple.

Today's weather is good, and Prajna Temple is a noisy scene. The lot of people who worshiped Buddha on the incense were in endless stream. The lady donated incense money and said that she wanted to ask about marriage, so she was invited to the back room.

Ordinary people in this room can't get in. Basically, they are places where noble guests who donate a lot of incense money can come. The lady and Tweety waited for a while and saw a monk wearing a gray coat knocking on the door.

"Come in." The lady's voice was soft.

So the monk came in, and the lady's face went red.

"Master," the lady said softly, "please sit down."

The monk looked cold and didn't sit down, but just said, "It's not just the donor who invited me today."

The lady blushed and whispered: "I just want to trouble Master to help me see my marriage."

The monk heard the words and glanced slightly.

Such an impatient action made this monk do it, but it was particularly good-looking. He said, "Don't the donor ask me a few times before?"