35: The end

35: The end

The sky's flames illuminate half of the dark night sky.

All around was noisy sounds, siren sounds, crying, roaring sounds, mixed into one, and the head of the person who rushed hurt.

When Bai Nianjin rushed back, the house was already buried under fire. He was embarrassed, and his clothes were still stained with blood. After getting out of the car, someone immediately came over to say something to him, but what these people said, he couldn't understand a word.

"What about people?" Bai Nianjin said. "What about people?"

"Looking for—" At last I was able to understand what the man said intermittently. Bai Nianjin heard him say, "But according to the camera ... it seems that it didn't come out."

Bai Nianjin said, "Did not come out?"

The man was frightened by Bai Nianjin's face, stuttering, "No, I didn't come out."

The fire was reflected on Bai Nianjin's face, showing his pale face, he said lightly, "I'm going to find him."

The man was terrified when he heard the words, and he hurriedly advised: "It's almost burnt inside, and one cannot be alive—"

Bai Nianjin glanced at the man, didn't speak, turned and walked quickly to the burning villa. At this moment, the villa was burning, and a little closer, you could feel that your body was being burned by the flames-you can't even imagine what the people who were still inside were suffering.

When Bai Nianjin walked to the door and stepped forward, he rushed in. Fortunately, he was stopped by those who had been following him.

"Bai Nianjin-you're crazy-" the man said in panic, "Come and stop him, he's going inside!"

Several people standing next came forward and held Bai Nianjin.

"Draft it, let me go—" Bai Nianjin was struggling like crazy, he said, "Don't **** stop me, Li Hansheng is inside, Li Hansheng is still inside !!!" His eyes were red. , Like the evil, and constantly want to break free from imprisonment. The person holding him was helpless and had to find a rope and tied him into the car.

It is said that human potential is huge, and Bai Nianjin is indeed the same. Five men have been holding him back, and he can still continue to struggle, even almost freed.

The fire is getting bigger and bigger, but the firefighters' rescue is nothing more than a slack job.

Bai Nianjin was locked in the car, and he cried desperately. The voice seemed sad to vomit the soul out of his mouth, and the people around him trembled sadly.

"Let me go-let me in-he's still inside!" Bai Nianjin slammed the glass with his head, and soon his head bleeds. The people who looked at him couldn't, they had to be tied again. , Fixed him firmly on the seat.

The fire was getting bigger and bigger, and it almost lit up the night. Bai Nianjin's throat had coughed up blood. He stopped calling and just stared at the burning room.

"Teacher," Bai Nianjin murmured in a mute voice. "Teacher."

When the firefighters finally suppressed the fire, the sky was about to brighten, and only the skeleton was left in the entire room. Not to mention people, even the land was burnt and cracked.

Bai Nianjin was also **** in a car. He watched dumbly as search and rescue personnel inspected the ruins, and for the first time began begging for mercy from heaven.

But just like the hour, God never had mercy on him. It seemed that he should have encountered this by birth—search and rescue personnel had results. In the living room, they found a skeleton that was almost burnt.