30: Frightened future

As a child of an inland city, it will be very exciting to see the sea for the first time.

The next day Bai Luoluo went to the beach with a swimming ring and Bai Nianjin. Now is the time for the winter vacation, they are tourist cities again, so many students come here to travel.

The area near Bai Luoluo's house is not a tourist area, and the seawater quality is good. He took a swimming ring and plunged into the water first. Bai Nianjin followed him, but did not launch.

Bai Luoluo swam for a while and saw that Bai Nianjin was still walking by the sea, only to realize that the child didn't seem to be able to swim.

"Come, Nian Jin, the teacher teaches you to swim," Bai Luoluo smiled, "wrap a swimming ring."

Bai Nianjin was a little embarrassed, but at the urging of Bai Luoluo, he began to slowly learn to swim. It ’s just that beginners are a little afraid of water, and Bai Nianjin is the same. He frowns all the time when he splashes in the water.

Bai Luoluo laughed: "When I retire, I will return to this city."

Bai Nianjin stopped and glanced at Bai Luoluo.

"I like the sea." The water is clear blue, the beach is yellow, the sea breeze blows over the skin, everything is bright and warm.

This is completely different from the winter in Bai Nianjin's memory. It's like the difference between him and Li Hansheng. If his life is a continuous northern country of the university, then his teacher is the seashore that is sunny all year round.

Bai Nianjin was tired and sat on the shore.

Bai Luoluodian ran over and bought two coconuts. After breaking them, he took them back and handed them to Bai Nianjin. The beach here is not very dense. There are many kinds of broken shells hidden in the sand, and they are very lame on it. So Bai Nianjin watched Bai Luoluo walk on tiptoe, hissing in pain.

The taste of fresh coconut is also very different from Bai Nianjin's imagination. The taste is light, but the aroma is strong. Bai Luoluo was lying on the beach, looking at the blue, almost transparent sky above his head, and asked Bai Nianjin University whether he would consider taking a test at the beach.

Bai Nianjin drank coconut juice.

Bai Luoluo laughed: "Nian Jin, the teacher just wants to see you happy."

Bai Nianjin's eyes trembled. He put out his tongue and licked his lips. His voice was inexplicably husky. He said, "What kind of girl does the teacher like?"

Bai Luoluo, while drinking coconut juice, said casually: "Ah, there is no requirement, just like me."

Bai Nianjin hummed softly.

The atmosphere of the two was very harmonious. After spending an afternoon by the beach, Bai Luoluo went to the seafood market near his home and bought a lot of seafood.

Eating by the sea, seafood is also cheap. Unlike inland cities, a slightly better seafood banquet is just a few thousand yuan.

Both Bai Nianjin and Bai Luoluo's skin were quite white. Both of them had been exposed for an afternoon, and their upper body and legs were red. Mother Li blamed Bai Luoluo for not saying how to apply sunscreen, what to do if he got a sunburn.

Bai Luoluo was a little embarrassed and said he forgot.

Mother Li said, "You child, you can forget this. Look at the tanned brocade." She looked at Bai Nianjin's original cream-colored skin and was tanned with redness.