22: Do bad things

22: Do bad things

The word hunger left a deep mark on Bai Nianjin's memory.

After hours, he was not sensible, and his mother didn't care about him. He liked to go to the street to pick up buns and steamed buns. If he found anything, he wiped it and put it in his mouth.

At that time, he was weak and had diarrhea after eating, but compared with diarrhea, Bai Nianjin was more afraid of hunger. The pain that spread from the stomach to the limbs, and finally gathered in the head, made Bai Nianjin lose his dignity as a human. He even felt that if anyone was willing to give him something to eat, he could do anything.

If a person can understand as a urchin all his life, it may not be a bad thing. The urchins don't know what is self-esteem, what contempt is, and what nobleness is.

Bai Nianjin was precocious. After understanding the eyes of the people around him, he began to endure hunger.

Don't take it, don't take it, don't take it, he no longer goes to pick up the food thrown away on the street, but starts trying to make some money himself. For example, two cents cans and one cent mineral water bottles can be sold on the roadside.

His mother annoyed him and stayed away from home for a day and a half. His eyes looked back at him like a beggar.

"Why are you so dirty." The woman wears a gorgeous skirt, and the perfume sprayed on her body is enough for Bai Nianjin to eat for a month. But she didn't want to give Bai Nianjin a little money. This child is her shame. If it was not for him, she would not ruin her appearance and fall to the point where she is today.

"Are you a beggar?" It was supposed to be the closest person, but looked at Bai Nianjin with the most disgusting eyes, and the woman said, "Get out and don't clean up, just don't come back."

So the thin Bai Nianjin was taken out of the house and was thrown in the corridor. He was seven years old, but he was still a little one, and a woman could lift him up with one hand and throw it away like trash.

Bai Nianjin knew that he probably couldn't get in the house, so he slowly walked to the stairs and sat down.

This kind of thing happened many times, but in the end the neighbors couldn't see it, and they called the police directly.

The police came to educate Bai Nianjin's mother, but the situation of Bai Nianjin was out of control. In the end, a leader from the bureau came forward and asked Bai Nianjin's mother to send Bai Nianjin to school, and said that if the abuse occurred If there is a problem, criminal responsibility must be paid.

Bai Nianjin's mother deserves to be good in person, and she privately begins to scold Bai Nianjin for losing her home. She doesn't hit Bai Nianjin very much. Maybe she thinks that he has dirty hands.

After the police came, Bai Nianjin's life changed slightly, that is, he could finally go to school.

After entering the school, Bai Nianjin quickly realized that this was probably his only chance to change his destiny.

Bai Nianjin started studying desperately. He didn't care how much his classmates despised him, and he didn't care about other people's views. He just wanted to leave here, leave his mother in blood, and leave the world that he hated.

Bai Nianjin was very close to success if he hadn't met Li Hansheng.

Bai Luoluo was not very lucky. On the third day when he came to this world, he caught a cold, but fortunately, he just had a cough and runny nose.

This day is not easy to feel, but once a cold is a bit troublesome, Bai Luoluo took medicine in the office, and when he swallowed, he felt that his tonsils should be swollen.