93: cold

93: cold

After Li Guanshan killed the mist beast and washed his body, the three of them went on the road again.

As we get closer and closer to the destination, the temperature has dropped to the point where the aircraft must turn on the heating equipment. Otherwise, with the health of Bai Luoluo, I am afraid that there is a danger of freezing on the aircraft if I wear more clothes.

Li Guanshan and Li Qiandan were indifferent. Bai Luoluo asked curiously what temperature would make them feel cold.

Li Qiandan thought for a while and said, "At least minus 20 degrees, I haven't experienced much winter."

Bai Luoluo wonders that the strength of human body has become the direction of evolution. How many resources can be saved by having such a strong physical quality.

There was sufficient heating in the aircraft, and Bai Luoluo looked down through the window.

It's not snowing outside, so you can clearly see the scenery on the ground. This is different from the glacial area imagined by Bai Luoluo. It is more like a wasteland. There is very little ice and snow on the ground, and it is almost a thin layer hanging on the black rock.

Because Bai Luoluo only gave an approximate orientation, Li Guanshan had to look for it.

Fortunately, they are very sensitive to metals such as iron, and it didn't take long to find the target.

The aircraft was lowered and parked, and Li Guanshan got out of the cabin first. He looked at the temperature measuring instrument and said, "It's okay, minus twelve."

Li Qian Qian heard the words and came out of the aircraft. She looked around and said, "Is there a place to make weapons?"

"Well." Li Guanshan said, "I feel iron."

Bai Luoluo didn't dare to go out, staring at the two men through the window.

Li Guanshan turned his head to Bai Luoluo and said, "Come out and wear more clothes."

Bai Luoluo wrapped himself like a ball. Li Qiang giggled at him, saying that he would have to take a long time to get up when he pushed Bai Luoluo to the ground.

Bai Luoluo said vaguely: "Don't you, the ground is cold."

Medog stood beside Bai Luoluo, his tail hooked Bai Luoluo's legs, and he also whispered towards Li Qian.

Li Qianyan said with false anger and said, "Medog, what are you going to do to make fun of you, you have no conscience, I used to be so good to you, I won't be close to me with water."

Medog actually rubbed his teeth in front of Li Qianqian, as if to say, what can you do with me.

The three were troubled here, but Li Guanshan turned his attention to finding the arsenal. Most of the arsenals that survived the old era were buried underground, because they were sufficiently concealed to escape the erosion of nature.

Li Guanshan squatted down, knocked his fingers on the ground, and said, "The door should be nearby. It's empty below."

Bai Luoluo said, "Can you hear this?"

"Um." Li Guanshan responded, and said, "You are waiting here, shallow, you and I will look for it."

Bai Luoluo then returned to the aircraft to wait, while Medog was afraid of his side, it seemed that he was cold, and covered Bai Luoluo's knee with his hot meat pad.

Bai Luoluo laughed with his movements, squeezed his ears and said, "Thank you Medog."

Medog slapped Bai Luoluo's face.