78: Snow field trip

78: Snow field trip

If the shadow is not a ghost, it should not be human.

Because it is at least about two meters in height, it stands under a dim light, like a hole in a blackbird who doesn't know where it leads.

Bai Luoluo took a tentative step back.

The black shadow did not move, still staring at Bai Luoluo quietly.

Bai Luoluo secretly counted three two one, and turned and ran away. It was just that he didn't take a few steps to feel the wind behind him. Bai Luoluo wanted to hide beside him, but the physical quality of Xu Ruchuan was so bad that he couldn't respond in time.

His back was whipped heavily, and Bai Luoluo fell on the snow.

When Bai Luoluo fell to the ground, the shadow was wrapped around his ankle. He was pulled back by the shadow like a sack. The cold snow hit his face, making his breathing difficult. .

Bai Luoluo tried to grasp the surroundings, and finally he grasped the street lamp post next to him, but the power of the shadow was not what he could counter.

"No way--" Bai Luoluo said to the system in horror, "I'm going to be made a chicken!"

The system was still correcting at this time and said, "That's a bird, it's a bird!"

Bai Luoluo said: "So is there any essential difference?" His hand was pulled away from the pillar of the street lamp a little bit, and he was about to enter the embrace of the shadow.

The system thought about it and said that it really didn't.

Bai Luoluo: "..."

Although unwilling, but in the end there was no energy, Bai Luoluo let loose, and the whole person was dragged back quickly.

It's over, Bai Luoluo's heart was cold, and he saw the shadow close at hand.

This shadow is black and pure. Normal objects will cast shadows under the light, but his side is clean, as if the light has been absorbed by him.

Bai Luoluo was finally drawn into the black shadow. He felt as if he had been immersed in the ice water forcibly, and a sense of suffocation surged up instantly. There was a soft laughter around him, his fingers slowly stroking his neck, and then tightened instantly.

Bai Luoluo was struggling with madness, but his power was nothing more than a mantis arm in front of Black Shadow. He couldn't even grasp the hand that was holding his neck, he could only cover his neck and make an er, er, huh.

Just when Bai Luoluo thought he was going to die here, a dazzling beam of light suddenly appeared in front of his eyes, and the black shadow made a sharp cry, as if he was seriously injured by something, and immediately released Bai Luoluo.

Bai Luoluo fell to the ground, his eyes scattered.

"Go." There was a cold voice, which was familiar and strange, but Bai Luoluo didn't have the energy to pay so much attention. His eyes were covered by a pair of cold hands, and then the whole person fell into darkness. .

When Bai Luoluo woke up again, he was still lying in the snow.

Bai Luoluo had already accumulated a thin layer of snowflakes. He sat up numbly and said, "I haven't logged out?"

The system says, "Someone saved you."

Bai Luoluo said, "Who?"

The system said, "I don't know. He ... has been hiding in the shadows, and can't see it."