114: Thunderbolt

114: Thunderbolt

After knowing that his talent for cultivation was not particularly good, Bai Luoluo practiced more seriously. Bai Hui also adjusted his method of teaching Bai Luoluo so that his white radish would not be too anxious during the learning process.

I don't know if it can be supplemented by diligence or pity in the sky. It didn't take long for Bai Luoluo to see the results of his cultivation-the radish dumplings that had not responded to his brain finally began to sprout, and became che: ng people There was also a layer of stubble on the head.

Baihui likes to touch Bai Luoluo's head most. He likes to touch when he is bald. At night, Bai Luoluo was held in his arms by his arms. From time to time, those slender white hands had to gently stroke Bai Luoluo's head.

He touched a lot, and Bai Luoluo was still a little worried, muttering, "Don't touch it, it will grow up. What if you touch it again ..."

Bai Hui calmly said, "It won't fall." Then he touched it a few times.

Bai Luoluo hummed, turned and got into the bed, burying his head strictly.

Bai Huiluo was led by Bai Luoluo, who would be out of breath anyway, Bai Luoluo still had to stick out his head.

Probably it is the personality that decides the sleeping position. Bai Luoluo is very good when he sleeps at night. At this time, the summer was upright, but there were spells in the house to maintain the temperature and it was not hot, and the white sleep was very shallow. I could feel that the turnips around me turned and turned over again.

He opened his eyes and saw that Bai Luoluo lying beside him made a surrendering gesture with his little chubby hand. The pajamas he wore also turned up, exposing the white belly tender and white like a glutinous rice dumpling, his mouth slightly Opening, there were some suspicious marks on the corners of his mouth.

Baihui stretched out his hand and quietly touched Bai Luoluo's white belly. The feel there was really as good, soft and elastic as he thought. He reluctantly touched for a while, then pulled the blanket to cover Bai Luoluo, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Before Bai Luoluo grew up, Baihui would not do anything to him. He had no interest in the body of the child, but just chased the soul in the body.

Bai Luoluo has recently practiced hard work, and not only has his hair grown, but his body shape has not changed back to radish.

So the white radish that was difficult to water in the garden became a small dumpling wearing a kimono, dragged a bucket higher than himself, and rammed the water to plant in the garden.

Xiao Lu was quite envious of Bai Luoluo's life. She said, "Luo Luo, the fairy didn't really want to eat you?"

Bai Luoluo said, "No." He has always been very serious when watering. Every place is a spoonful, and he only secretly opens Xiaoluo h0u \ 'me: n.

Xiaolu said, "Then you said that the fairy saw me ... would they eat me?"

Bai Luoluo thought about it and said, "No, right? I don't know ..." He couldn't guarantee it either, after all, Xiaolu seemed to be better than him.

Xiao Lu wanted to get up from the soil, but hesitated again when Bai Luoluo said that. So Xiao Lu came out of the soil for the time being.

Bai Luoluo chatted with Xiaolv for a while and then trot back to Baihui's side.

Bai Hui took his hand, gently wiped the dirt from his hand, and said softly, "Are you done?"

Bai Luoluo nodded and said, "It's finished."