76: Hard-working civil servants

The doctor's night shift at this hospital is from 8pm to 8am the next morning. Bai Luoluo told the system that he felt that instead of hiding in the hospital, it would be better to go to bed first, and then follow up with Li Ruyuan earlier. In the evening, he could take time to continue to sell candied gourd to earn extra money.

The system carefully pondered for a while, so it seemed to be the same reason, so he agreed with Bai Luoluo's idea.

When Bai Luoluo was off work, he still said that he felt that he had followed him as if he was at work.

The system said, "So Li Ruyuan is your boss?"

Bai Luoluo said: "Don't say it, he would have called the police if he knew the existence of my employee."

system:"……"

Today, Bai Luoluo went to the supermarket and bought some strawberries. The strawberry-made candied fruit is better than hawthorn, but the shelf life is short. If it is not sold overnight, it will not be fresh the next day. Therefore, Bai Luoluo does not do much. Every day, more than twenty strings are sold out, and those who want to eat strawberries have to be fixed at a fixed location under the bridge.

Now the people on the overpass already know the approximate time that he, a hawker-selling hawker, came to do business, and some people would still squat to buy it.

Bai Luoluo carried the candy gourd, which was much taller than himself, to the bridge. Someone gathered around before standing.

"Little boss came very early today." The first girl to buy candy gourd was a girl who often took care of Bai Luoluo's business and often talked to Bai Luoluo.

"It's early to get off work today." Bai Luoluo smiled.

"Two strawberries." The girl handed Bai Luoluo thirty dollars.

Bai Luoluo took the money and handed the strawberry to the girl. The girl took a bite and showed a happy expression. She said, "It's delicious ... Thank you, boss, I'm leaving now."

"Thank you for your patronage." Bai Luoluo also greeted the girl.

The street here is close to the commercial center, and the traffic is very large. After doing business, Bai Luoluo can sell it in an hour when it encounters holidays. Usually, there are not so many people and it will sell for two hours.

Today he also carried a box with more candied fruits in it.

Bai Luoluo was very happy to collect the money, and he was elusive and could go and add something to the house.

It started selling at half past seven and sold out around nine. When Bai Luoluo was watching the sale, he was preparing to pack something to eat nearby, and was suddenly photographed **.

"What is it?" A slightly familiar voice came, and Bai Luoluo turned his head, recognizing that the man in plain clothes was questioning his police at the s-a crime scene a few days ago.

If this is the reality, Bai Luoluo is not afraid of the police, and he hasn't done anything bad, but the problem is that in this world, he is really a perverted follower ... Bai Luoluo's heart is weak, and the weak words: "Sell candies."

"Candied fruit? What's that?" The policeman's eyes moved to Bai Luoluo's candied fruit.

Bai Luoluo said, "Just something to eat ... police officer ..."

The policeman said, "My name is Jiang, just call me Jiang Chao."

Bai Luoluo said, "Police Officer Jiang ..."