38: Big guys like acting

Bai Luoluo held Xuehui with his front feet and someone went to the place where they set up the bonfire on his hind feet.

There were five people, four men and one woman. Bai Luoluo noticed one of the men, and looking at the thin body and half bald head, it was obviously the insignificant man who wanted to manipulate Xue Hui's feet yesterday.

These people saw the bonfire that was not yet extinguished, and concluded that Bai Luoluo had not traveled far away. One of them said, "Look around and take an injured person and certainly won't run far."

"Okay," said another tall, fierce man coldly. "If you don't find the person you said, do you know where you are?"

Earlier, I tried to be very cautious to laugh at Xue Hui's mischievous man, saying, "Boss, how dare I make fun of you, I've never really seen such a beautiful person, and he must not have been sent off from the spacecraft , Must know more about this planet, we found him absolutely worth the money.

The man named Boss sneered, but didn't speak. With a wave of his hand, the five were divided into three groups and searched in different directions.

Here are all low bushes. Once Bai Luoluo's hiding place is found, it is estimated that the other five people will soon find it.

Bai Luoluo was still thinking about what to do, but he heard Xue Hui in his arms softly say, "You go."

Bai Luoluo: "..."

Xue Hui's eyes were half-dropped, and there was a sorrow of sadness in her purple eyes. He said, "I can't hurt you."

Bai Luoluo looked at his weak appearance, and wanted to say to him, brother, are you leaving me? But he can't break through the performance of the big brother, and can only pretend to be firm, "You wait here."

Xue Hui said, "What are you going to do?"

Bai Luoluo clenched the knife in his hand, his voice cold like a ruthless killer, he said, "Kill them."

Xue Hui worried: "But they have five people."

Bai Luoluo said: "Not afraid." You are always solid backing.

After making the decision, Bai Luoluo lowered Xuehui gently and stepped into the bushes slowly. As he walked forward, he asked the system and said, "What is the reaction of my big brother?"

The system tone was sore and said, "A look of interest?"

Bai Luoluo: "... he was not moved by my spirit of sacrificing myself?"

The system said: "I think he may have moved a little higher when he ate fish."

Bai Luoluo reached out and wiped his face, thinking what I could do. I was also desperate. I forced him to pretend. I couldn't cry at this time and go back to Xue Hui and tell me that you can save me. I really can't move five people and can't get five kills.

Bai Luoluo observed the combat effectiveness of these people and decided to take down the weakest first.

The five people who searched for Bai Luoluo apparently did not expect that he had the courage to dare to return, which gave Bai Luoluo the opportunity. He was like a leopard hiding in the grass, slowly approaching one of the men alone, and then silently circled behind him, while he was moving forward, a flutter fluttered him Fall to the ground.

The man tried to call but was covered by Bai Luoluo's hand. Bai Luoluo was not soft this time. When his right hand moved, he broke his throat with the sharp ** in his hand.

"Hehe ..." The trachea and aorta were cut at the same time, and a lot of blood began to spill from the man's mouth. The blood mixed into the trachea and hissed, and the bright red blood splashed Bai Luoluo, which made him look extremely shy at this time. However, until the man died completely, Bai Luoluo had no expression on his face. He was stained with blood, but his eyes did not shake because of the miserable death of the people below him.