32: Do you like me?

32: Do you like me?

Although Li Shenquan frowned, he still wanted to continue to listen to the gossip next to the two of them. But given Bai Nianjin's eyes of the dead, he sat still for a while and got up and walked away.

After Bai Nianjin watched Li Shenquan go out, he slowly said, "Teacher, he's such a temperament, don't take it to heart."

Bai Luoluo hummed softly.

Despite having a memory of ten years, Bai Luoluo still felt that Bai Nianjin was a bit strange at first. He thought that Bai Nianjin would marry his wife and have a son and reach the peak of life, but he did not expect that the two would meet again in such an awkward situation.

This meal ate for a long time and there was not much conversation between the two.

Bai Luoluo couldn't hold back after eating. He took a deep breath, inflated himself, and then said, "Nianjin, we are wrong."

Bai Nianjin put down his knife and fork and slowly said, "Why not?"

Bai Luoluo hesitated his answer.

Bai Nianjin said, "Is it because of the teacher that you don't like men?"

Bai Luoluo nodded. In fact, this is just one reason. In his world, men are already in love, so it is not unacceptable to be chased by men. One of the main reasons why Bai Luoluo insisted on not accepting Bai Nianjin was in fact that he was leaving the world sooner or later.

If he accepted Bai Nianjin and then left here, what would happen to Bai Nianjin? Bai Nianjin's character is extremely extreme. Will he be left in this world in despair with him? He vaguely remembered that in the original world line, Bai Nianjin paid so much for Li Hansheng, and he only asked for Li Hansheng's brief company. Bai Nianjin is the child that Bai Luoluo grew up watching. He didn't want to participate in the rest of the child's life, because from beginning to end, he was just a hurry passer-by.

Bai Nianjin was not surprised by Bai Luoluo's answer. He looked indifferently: "It doesn't matter, I will make the teacher like it."

Bai Luoluo felt a pain in his heart, knowing that the child could not be saved.

"What to do." Bai Luoluo discussed with the system, "or just log out directly?"

"Kacha Kacha Kacha, I suspect you have completely forgotten the employee manual." The system tone was a bit desperate, he said, "Can you use it if you log out?"

Bai Luoluo said pitifully: "I used it in the last world."

The system said, "Isn't the last world special?"

Bai Luoluo said: "This world is also special."

The system said, "No, it's not special when this kind of thing happens a lot ..."

Bai Luoluo: "..." It was impossible to refute.

The system says: "The conditions of logout are clearly written in the employee handbook, and the danger of automatic logout to employees is marked with red letters. I suggest that you go back to the employee handbook again."

After such a reminder, Bai Luoluo barely remembered a case that their training teacher had said. It seems that an employee logs out when he encounters a difficult situation. After many times, he actually develops a habit. Then on a sunny afternoon one day, he jumped directly from the top floor of the office building-presumably thinking that he was dead and could leave the world.

At that time, almost all the students heard a goosebump.

The teacher also joked: "This is not a movie that steals dream space, and we have not judged whether it is a dream or a realistic gyro, so my advice to everyone is that z-i'sa must be careful in the task , It ’s better not to do this if it is not necessary. "