73: Ending and reality

The Lin family's original owner was not Lin Ying, but Lin Tianmian. After he was born, in a short childhood, he showed amazing talent.

Feng Shui is worthy of public knowledge, and if you learn from Lin Shumian's divine help, it seems that you were born for this business.

At that time, everyone was optimistic about him, except the Lin family owner, which was Lin Tianmian's grandfather. His grandfather was a little worried before Lin Tianmian was born, saying that the child was too yang, but unfortunately no one took it seriously.

Lin Tianmian was born at noon. At the time of the hot season in August, cicadas roared outside the window, and the fiery sun blazed the earth. Everyone waited at the door of the delivery room with an anxious expression and expectation. After a few hours of torture, a cry came from the delivery room, and everyone showed a knowing smile. Grandpa Lin was present, but his expression was slightly stiff. Lin Tianmian's father was shocked when he saw this situation, and called out, "Father?"

Grandpa Lin said, "Not great."

Father Lin said: "What's wrong?"

Grandpa Lin said, "Come here, I want to tell you something." He had figured out some things, and his face was ugly.

In the end, what the two of them said, nobody knows, but Lin Tianmian's name was settled-day sleep, meaning day long sleep, avoiding the strongest sunlight at noon.

As a teenager, Lin Tianmian had a bright future. He learned everything and learned everything quickly, and soon became the focus of the Lin family's eyes. Feng Shui is most afraid that future generations will gradually lose their talents and lead to the decline of the family. Therefore, every genius is the most precious wealth in the family, and it can get the best resources and the best protection.

Although Lin Tianmian is extremely talented, he is not proud and complacent, but has a good character. Therefore it is very popular among young people. Even Lin Ying, a restrained personality, likes this second uncle who is about the same age as himself.

It's a pity that Lin Tianmian's excellent talents began to appear flaws as he got older. The older he is, the more full of yang, the shortcomings of extreme yang constitution begin to show.

Lin Tianmian's parents were very anxious about this matter.

They started looking for ways to crack when Lin Tianmian was five years old. When Lin Tianmian was eight years old, they finally found an ancient formula that could extend Lin Tianmian's life. They didn't know what they did, but they actually sealed Yang Qi in Lin Tianmian's eyes.

Lin Tianmian's extremely yang constitution was temporarily resolved. In his grandfather's words, living after thirty was no problem, but the way afterwards, I didn't know what the situation was.

Lin Tianmian's parents died of an accident because they searched for various medicinal materials all over the world, created too many sins and damaged Yinde.

Knowing this, Lin Tianmian's mood was actually very calm. Since his yang was sealed in his eyes, his emotions have faded a lot, as if the things that he was very interested in before have lost interest.

Although Lin Tianmian has lost his eyes, he can use the keen capture of the yin and yang qi and the keen sense of the four senses for positioning. His actions are no different from ordinary people. So that for a long time, no one else felt that Lin Tianmian was a flawed person.

After Lin Tianmian ’s grandfather died, Lin Biao replaced Lin Tianmian, who had lost sight, and replaced Lin ’s head of the family.

For a long time, Lin Biao was thinking about a question. The question is whether it is good to live for a long time or die for a short time.