63: Break

63: Break

Qin Sanyi heard Lin Tianmian's words, her face changed slightly: "Lin Xianshi, what do you mean by this? What makes my daughter mess with someone who shouldn't be?"

Lin Tianmian said: "Since Aunt Qin, if you were born in the Northeast, you wouldn't know people with two surnames in the Northeast. Can't you mess with it?" One is Huang, the other is Hu.

Aunt Qin widened her eyes and said, "You mean--"

Lin Tianmian said: "The surnames Huang and Hu surnamed the people of these two kinds of surnames. Maybe they just lost their lives before they figured out what happened."

Qin Sanyi's chest was undulating, and she was not stupid. Combining the performance of her daughter before, she thought of what Lin Tianmian would say.

Sure enough, Lin Tianmian said coldly: "Although Huang Pizi's eyes are small and there is a way to save them, but if he emotionally fails to become a fine fox, it is really immortal."

Listening to Lin Tianmian's words, Qin Sanyi's face became more and more ugly, and in the end it was as pale as paper. Obviously, she had already thought of something through these words.

"The peach blossoms under the fox cloth are divided into female fox peach blossoms and male fox peach blossoms." Lin Tianmian continued faintly, "The female fox peach blossoms are still easy to solve, but if anyone really got the male fox peach blossoms, even if It ’s the Lin family who ca n’t help here. "

"Lin Xianshi, Lin Xianshi, you can't see death or save it—" Aunt Qin saw Lin Tianmian unmoved and started crying.

Lin Tianmian ignored her crying and continued: "Among the fine foxes, there are no male foxes, but once they are fine, male foxes are more powerful than female foxes. The peach blossoms under the female fox cloth are just let The shaved person never empathizes. But the peach blossoms under the cloth of the male fox is to let the shaved person be distorted and continually find someone to mingle, but she can only get pain from the mingling. , Only when the yin is the heaviest in Wu Gengtian. Only a moment of soberness is needed. "

Qin Sanyi's lips were shaking, and she cried and pleaded with Lin Tianmian, "I knew that, I knew that the boy had a problem. You must rescue my daughter, fairy teacher."

Lin Tianmian looked indifferent, and did not speak again after the explanation was finished, and Aunt Qin sobbed and begged.

"Immortal teacher, immortal teacher, can't you really save Rujia?" Aunt Qin Sanyan said with tears in her eyes, "She is only in her twenties. Doesn't she want to be a ghost or ghost in the second half of her life?" "

Lin Tianmian closed his eyes and said nothing like a ruthless Buddha. He slowly said, "I can't save her."

Qin Sanyi's heartbreaking heart: "Immortal Master——"

Lin Tianmian said: "This male fox, Peach Blossom, only the male fox that can play the game can be unlocked. What I can do is just to help your daughter get a moment of soberness."

Aunt Qin was unwilling to accept this cruel reality, saying: "Master Lin Xian, save Rujia, I'm willing to give you twice, no, three times the price !!"

Lin Tianmian still shook his head.

Seeing Lin Tianmian's attitude resolutely refused to let go, and her expression suddenly changed, she said fiercely: "If Ru Jia is not good, then you should not leave. Lin Tianmian, what are you, but it is a **** stick That's how amazing I think I am ?! "

Bai Luoluo didn't expect that Aunt Qin suddenly tore their faces with them, and he was also a little angry by the old lady who was indifferent. He stood between Lin Tianmian and the old lady and said, "Old lady It ’s too much for you, sir. If your husband ca n’t save it, it ’s definitely impossible to save. Besides, the love debts they provoked themselves to threaten others to do! ”