81: shadow

81: shadow

The next day Bai Luoluo accompanied Li Ruyuan to cut his hair.

At the barber shop, Bai Luoluo sat behind Li Ruyuan and waited for him to finish. How did you know that Li Ruyuan hadn't started cutting, the barber followed Bai Luoluo and said with a smile: "Li Ruyuan, where's the cutie?"

Li Ruyuan said: "Pick it back."

The barber said: "Oh, this can be picked up again? I'll pick up one the other day."

Li Ruyuan said: "Say something straight."

Bai Luoluo can see that the relationship between the two is really good. I think it should be because Li Ruyuan often comes here for a haircut.

The barber said: "Let me make a cutie for the cutie."

Li Ruyuan glanced at Bai Luoluo and said, "You ask him yourself."

The barber turned to Bai Luoluo and said, "Brother, do you cut your hair?"

Bai Luo said, "I cut it."

The barber reached out to pull up a strand of Bai Luoluo's hair, rubbed his fingers for a moment, and smiled, "What a cut, I have imagined the hairstyle that suits you best, hehe hehe."

Bai Luoluo was terrified by his actions, and said, "No, no need."

The hairdresser persuaded a few more words, and saw Bai Luoluo's firm attitude. In the end, he regretted: "The next time my hair grows, remember to ask Li Ruyuan to bring you here. I will give you a 50% discount."

Bai Luoluo nodded and said yes.

But when checking out, Bai Luoluo felt that even if he had a 50% discount, he couldn't cut his hair here ...

After Li Ruyuan went out, he calmed Bai Luoluo a few words, saying that his friend was a bit crazy, so let him not take it to heart.

Bai Luoluo pursed his lips and whispered, "Is he a foreigner?"

Li Ruyuan took out the car key and said, "Yes."

Bai Luoluo thought that was really the case. Li Ruyuan's attitude towards aliens was really different from that towards others. If it is said that it is pure politeness to treat others, then the attitude will be more casual and natural when dealing with other people.

In this way, Bai Luoluo officially began living with Li Ruyuan.

Since Bai Luoluo lived in Li Ruyuan's home, although other aspects of life are still in short supply, at least there has been a qualitative improvement in food.

Every morning, Bai Luoluo gets up early, makes breakfast and eats with Li Ruyuan before taking the car to the hospital with Li Ruyuan. It's getting cold recently, and two people go to work together, Li Ruyuan starts driving to the hospital every day. At first Bai Luoluo rejected Li Ruyuan's proposal to take him to the hospital, saying that he was afraid that others might have seen something wrong and had a bad impact on Dr. Li. I do n’t know if Li Ruyuan laughed and said, "I'm not afraid of what you are afraid of?"

This is the same truth, Bai Luoluo chose to compromise in the end, after all, riding his broken bicycle in the cold winter is a torture.

However, he was quickly discovered when he took Li Ruyuan's car to work. When he ate at noon one day, the nurse who had invited Li Ruyuan to climb the mountain came to Li Ruyuan and said, "Li Ruyuan, why did I see Xu Ruchuan again from you this morning? Get off the car. "

Li Ruyuan glanced at her and said, "Is there something wrong?"

The nurse said, "Don't you live in different directions at home?" She sat next to the two of them. "Yo, how so delicious is this lunch ..." She also noticed that the contents of lunches of Li Ruyuan and Bai Luoluo were exactly the same. Surprised.