95: Lost contact

95: Lost contact

Countless bones piled up beside the laboratory.

After years of erosion, these bones will break into powder with almost a single touch.

Bai Luoluo followed carefully behind Li Guanshan and did not want to step on these bones.

The laboratory was large, and the table was originally neatly arranged, because the chaos in the base had been turned upside down. Shattered experimental tools are everywhere on the ground. One can imagine how panic-stricken the entire lab was when there was chaos.

"So what happened to the people inside?" Li Qianchan asked curiously. "Is there any monster researched?"

"It's possible." Bai Luoluo is also a person who has watched many such films, and can make a lot of pictures in his brain. He said, "Maybe they created something that should not be created, or it might just An ordinary experimental accident ... "

But from the picture here, it can be seen that the entire laboratory was evacuated extremely quickly, and maybe even some researchers were left in it.

The forgotten researchers are the monsters that Li Guanshan just solved.

"It stands to reason that for so many years, they should have no food, so what do they live on?" Bai Luoluo suddenly thought of this, and asked a little doubt.

Li Guanshan's eyes flickered and he said, "There is something in front."

Bai Luoluo's expression persuaded.

The three walked slowly forward, turned a corner to the right, and saw a door at the end of the corridor.

The door was blindly covered, and even with Bai Luoluo's hearing, he could hear some sticky water stains. It was like moist pieces of meat squirming on the ground, and the sound was very uncomfortable.

"Don't go in." Li Guanshan glanced at Bai Luoluo and said, "I'll go in and see."

"What about me?" Li Qianyan blinked.

Li Guanshan Road: "Accompany the water source."

Li Qian shallowly wanted, she could guess how disgusting the contents were.

Medog followed Li Guanshan into the room. From the movement of opening the door, Bai Luoluo faintly saw the room ... the room seemed to be full of meat-like creatures.

Bai Luoluo vomited again.

Li Guanshan went in fast and came out fast. When he came out, the sticky water stain was gone. In its place is the protein taste of the charred meat. Li Qianchan said very unpromisingly: "It's so fragrant ..."

Bai Luoluo closed his mouth and looked serious.

Li Guanshan looked at the two of them and said, "Let's go, there is a way over there, you can go downstairs."

Bai Luoluo followed Li Guanshan into the room in front of him.

Sure enough, as Bai Luoluo expected, the walls of the room were covered with red creatures, which had been scorched by the flames of Li Guanshan and had lost signs of life. But Bai Luoluo can still imagine the vivid picture of them just now.

Bai Luoluo said, "Those monsters survived eating this?"

"Maybe." Li Guanshan pulled a small bag out of his arms. The bag contained a piece of meat that was still twisting. He said, "I have a part."

"Is that piece of meat a creature? Or a plant? What does it depend on?" Bai Luoluo's mind was getting more and more questions.

Li Guanshan shook his head and signaled that he didn't know.