Chapter 15 - The Bar

Draco's POV

I saw my mother, lying unconscious, on the floor, with bruises all over her body. I ran towards her, I knew who did this, I knew and I couldn't do anything about it. I picked her up in my arms and took her to the bedroom and cleaned up her wounds.

How could someone do that? How could someone do that to such a kind person. She didn't have an unkind, an uncaring bone in her body, my mother was a patient and kind woman. How could my father do that to her? To her, whom he loved, whom he vowed to care about? How could he? That's the sole reason I don't do love, fearing and dreading that I will become my father.

I couldn't stand seeing her like this. I apparated to the muggle word, I didn't care that my father would find out, he did beat the shit out of me anyways. Drinking wasn't something I hadn't picked up from him, I had a lot in my study.

I didn't know where to go. I needed to wash the emotions that I had been pushing down for so long. I knew that I had class, that I wouldn't just walk into any bar, I quickly changed into muggle suit and entered a top-class bar. I took a seat in a secluded corner. The piano was set up, I loved art, any kind, I had my own talent that no one knew about.

I ordered a scotch, neat. I had put a spell on the bartender so that he wouldn't ask that if I was underage, which actually didn't seem. I had grown more taller, worked out, had pretty huge guns and my abs were visible through the white shirt I had worn.

I started sipping my drink, looking out of the window, drowning all my sorrows, until the piano started playing, a beautiful girl with a black dress sat on the seat and started playing piano, beautifully like her fingers were made for the piano

I started sipping my drink, looking out of the window, drowning all my sorrows, until the piano started playing, a beautiful girl with a black dress sat on the seat and started playing piano, beautifully like her fingers were made for the piano. She had blue eyes, shining in the spotlight, black hair, that perfectly blended with her black dress, curves like God had taken his time to make her. She was mesmerizing.

My attention was totally on her now. She started singing, the voice of The Goddess of music herself, I haven't heard a single voice like hers, it was like her voice was singing directly to my heart.

She closed her eyes when she started singing the song, it was a muggle song that I didn't know, but when she started singing it was like I knew the song for years.

A/N - Please play Snowman by Sia

Don't cry, snowman
Not in front of me

Who'll catch your tears, if you can't catch me darling

If you can't catch me darling

Don't cry snowman

Don't leave me this way

A puddle of water can't hold me close baby

Can't hold me close baby

She took a deep breath in.