Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2

"So, are you ready?" Hermione asked looking at me. We were in our common room. All of us. Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Theo, Daphne, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and me. I looked at Draco who was seated next to me and his hand on my waist.

"Er, I-I guess so" I said sighing loudly.

"No, Liv. Don't say 'guess so', you have to only talk when you're actually feeling ready, okay?" Harry said sweetly.

"Yes, he's right, we waited for a week, we can wait more, this is about you and not us, okay? You need to be ready" Ron said from beside Hermione and I looked at all of them.

"I mean, I know, but it's important. It's definitely difficult for me to talk about and y-you guys have been very patient with me. And very considerate about my feelings and you are like my family, so I know I am ready" I said smiling a little at everyone and feeling nervous as hell.

"Alright, now tell us, why were you not eating for two weeks?" Draco asked sternly. He was very angry. For one, I didn't eat for so long and two, I lied to him about eating and me being okay.

"I, erm, remember the day when I bought all those sweets from Honeydukes?" I asked looking at Hermione. She nodded and I looked at Draco, "So, when we were returning to the castle, someone eyed my body up and down and looked at the bags that I had in my hand filled with sweets" I said and let my head fall in my hands.

"That stare was enough to make me feel like I was gaining weight a-and-and I didn't know that I was pregnant, I mean, when I came to my room, after dinner, I saw some extra fat at places, so I thought I was gaining weight" I said shaking my head lightly.

"That look was enough to make me doubt everything. How I was eating, how much I was eating and all that. It even made me think, that if I would gain weight, then what? Will you be with me? If yes, then how long, till you realize I was turning ugly, how long will you show me affection?"

"Since when do you let people get to you?" Hermione asked and I looked at Draco. He was hurt. I could see it in his eyes. I sighed and placed a hand on Draco's thigh.

"Never, you know, Mione how I am, I am never insecure about myself or Draco, it's just, it was the look-"

"Who stared at you like that?" Draco said gritting his teeth and clenching his fists.

"Draco-" I said but he cut me off again.

"I believe I asked you a question, Olivia. And the answer doesn't sure as hell, start with my name" he repeated and I looked at Daphne and then at Pansy.

"We-we will talk about it later, love" I said looking down.

"Wait, wait, Olive" Blaise said and I looked up, "Was it somebody from us?" he asked and I shook my head furiously.

"N-No, no, of course not, you're my family, none of you would ever do something like this. But I think, that for now, only Draco should know" I said and nervously fiddled with my fingertips.

Draco grabbed my wrist and looked at Theo and Blaise. He looked back at me and said, "This will show you, that I fell in love with your soul, your body was an add-on" and pulled me off of the couch and out the room. The others following behind, as they were scared that Draco would do something irrational.

We all went to the music room and he made me sit on a chair. He kneeled down to my eye level and said, "Darling, I am actually very furious right now with you. I thought we were past all of that, you know, you can tell me anything and I would never lie to you, if you were gaining weight, I would've told you, but you're not. And for Merlin's sake, even if you did, it was not going to make me love you any less, I love you, more and more every day." he cupped my cheeks and placed a long, loving kiss. I sighed and held his arms.