Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy

I was out of the hospital after two days. I moved back to the Burrow and everyone was very happy. Well, everyone except one person. Draco Malfoy. He was pouting like a little girl that I didn't move in with him, since we were already 'engaged'. I told him, 'what happened to – this is not a real engagement?' He reluctantly agreed and let me go.

I was helping Mum in the kitchen when Nyra flew in through the window and sat on the dining table.

"Go ahead, it's probably from Draco" Mum said taking the spoon from my hand.

I sat down on the dining table and took the letter from her beak. Mum was right, it was from Draco.

My dear darling,

How are you? It's been weeks since I last saw you. When are you visiting the Manor? Please tell me that its soon because honestly speaking, my right hand is paining a lot now. Write back to me as soon as you can. And if you're not visiting the Manor soon, then can we meet somewhere? Don't you dare say no.

~DM

"Sweetheart, its Kingsley" Dad said handing me the phone.

"Hello?" I said taking it from his hand and closing the letter.

"Ah, Olivia. My phone doesn't seem to always connect to yours"

"Yeah, well, Dad has it all the time so, maybe..."

"Oh, alright. I called to tell you that I have waived off the punishment of the Malfoys being in Azkaban after the war. They won't be going to jail along with the Death Eaters, just like you requested"

"Really?!" I said loudly and stood up.

"Yes, almost everyone saw what they did at the right moment. But I can only do that, they will still have to go through the trials"

"Yes, of course. I understand. May I know which lawyer is the court assigning them?"

"Er, some Phil Murphy"

"Him? Bloody hell, he's like the worst court assigned lawyer. Mr. Kingsley, I'm gonna take over their case. Could you please forward me their details and dates of the trials?"

"Yes, of course. I'm gonna hang up now. Got a lot of paperwork to do"

"Thank you again, Minister Kingsley" I said hanging up the phone.

"Mum, I'll go to the Malfoy Manor through Floo Network, I'll be back before dinner" I said handing the phone back to Dad and looked at her for permission.

"Yes, and bring Draco with you" she said sweetly.

"I don't think so that he'd wanna come, but I'll ask him" I said and headed to my room.

I put on a dress and headed downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Ron asked coming out of the kitchen.

I took the Floo Powder in my hand and said, "Malfoy Manor" and within a minute here I was standing in the living room of the Manor.

Draco was sitting on the couch in his living room and he turned around and smiled and turned around again.

Wait, what?

He turned back again and came running to me. He picked me up in his arms and spun me around.

"Olivia" he said cupping my cheeks and kissing me.

Immediately, I deepened the kiss and placed my hands on his chest.

"Oh, I missed you so much" he said pulling away.

"What are you doing here?" he asked holding my hand and pulling me into the living room.