Chapter 48 - The Tutoring

The next day, as much as I woke up on time, I had a terrible hangover. Argh! Never am I drinking again.

I quickly got ready and headed for breakfast. I sat next to Hermione and Fred. I rested my head on the table after pushing the plate to the side. I started banging my head lightly, so that it would ease the terrible headache that I was having. I was so hungover, when I didn't even see Harry take a seat next to me.

"B-Babe?" he said tapping my shoulder and I looked up, with my head still on the table.

"I-I wanted to apologize for yesterday. I shouldn't have stopped you from going, you are your own, I am-" he said guiltily.

"You know what, Harry? I'm so hungover, that I'm gonna let it slide. At least you realize your mistake" I said, "Don't you?" and he nodded.

"Good" I said as George squished himself in between me and Hermione.

"George, there's plenty-" I said rubbing my temples, the loud chatter in the Great Hall wasn't helping.

"Is it true that Malfoy is gonna announce in the Great Hall that you are a 'Ultimate Legendary Witch'?" he asked pulling everybody's attention at us.

"How'd you know?" I asked looking at him.

"So, it's true" he said and I nodded. "The whole school knows, love. They're only waiting for him to say it" he completed.

"What? How'd you do that?" Ron asked in total shock.

"Well, last night, at the party..." I started to narrate the whole story and everyone was listening to me, like a child listens to their mother when she reads them at night.

"Woah! That's wicked" the twins said together.

"So yeah, I'm waiting for him to say it, we agreed at lunch" I said and everyone turned around to look at him. He was sipping pumpkin juice from his goblet, when he furrowed his eyebrows and just gulped his drink faster, choking himself a little.

We headed to the DADA class and I was sitting next to Draco. He wasn't saying a word. Blaise and Theo turned around, looked at Draco, then at me and tried to control their snickering, but failed miserably, getting kicked in shin, by Draco.

"So, did you get enough practice last night?" I asked whispering.

"Bloody hell, I don't understand how the whole school knew about this? It was easier to just tell the words and then tell others that I did it as a dare. But now that everyone knows, why I have to do it. It's just... argh!" he said whisper yelling.

Blaise, Theo and I snickered next to him.

"Don't you get cocky!" he said rolling his eyes.

The classes till lunch couldn't go by faster, I was so excited. All of us were in the Great Hall, the teachers hadn't arrived yet, so this was it.

"Ready, Georgie?" I asked and he nodded with a camera in his hand.

"Right, Malfoy. Let's do it" I said walking over to the Slytherin Table.

"Alright, alright" he said, reluctantly standing on his seat, for better view of his, so that everyone could see him and hear him better.

I nodded at George and he grinned back.

"Alright, everyone" he said loud enough for the other students to hear it, but Fred shouted, "Louder, we can't hear you" and I tried to hold in a chuckle.

"I'd like to say something. Olivia Montgomery is an Ultimate Legendary Witch" he said whispering the last part.

"Draco!" I said pointing my finger at him and he looked down.