Chapter 33 - The Date/s?

As soon as the first task was complete, I ran to the champions tent and hugged Harry. He had a few injuries, so I was careful not to touch them.

"You were really brave, Harry! And Horntail? Oof!" I said kissing his cheeks.

"Thanks, Liv" he replied and put me down. I saw Cedric entering the tent, after he was mended by Madam Pomfrey. He looked at me and smiled widely. He opened his arms for me. I quickly ran to him and he picked me up in his arms not forgetting to spin me around.

"You did really great Ced" I said as he put me down. "But you weren't careful" I said pointing my finger at his burn marks.

"Thank you, but I was careful and I'll be okay. So, don't worry" he said keeping his hands on my waist.

"Hey, love. Let's go, we are celebrating Harry's win, in the common room" George said peeking only his head through the curtain. I nodded and left with him. While we were walking out of the Quidditch Pitch, George had his hand around my shoulder, he asked, "He hasn't confessed his feelings yet?" I shook my head.

"So, does our little Livvy like anyone else?" he asked as we entered the castle. 

"Maybe" I said. "Who is it?" he asked looking at me.

"I'm not telling you, I'm not telling anyone yet" I said as I murmured the password. Everyone was sitting in the common room, cheering 'Harry! Harry! Harry!' and George and I joined in too. Even the portraits were clapping. Harry was picked up by the twins on their shoulders, when I sat beside Hermione.

"Where's Ron?" I asked. She raised her eyebrows and nodded in the direction of the dorm. "Are you kidding me? Still?" I asked as she sighed.

"Yes, Harry!" one of the twins said.

"Knew you wouldn't die. Lose a leg, maybe-" the other said, while Harry threw the egg in my hands.

"Or an arm"

"Pack it in altogether?"

"Never!" they both shouted in unison.

Seamus took the egg from my hand and shushed everyone, he kissed the egg and said, "Open it, Harry. Let's hear the next clue" and threw the egg in Harry's hands.

"You all want to hear the clue?" Harry shouted and the others cheered in reply.

He opened the top and the egg made a screeching sound. The twins dropped him to cover their ears like the others.

"Harry! Blimey! Close the damn egg" I shouted and he closed it and sealed the top.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Ron came through the stairs and everyone stared at him and Harry. Everyone in the school knew that they were fighting like kids. Hermione and I gave each other a look.

"Alright, everyone. Go back to your knitting" George said as he put his hands in his hoodie's pocket.

"This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without you all nosy sods listening in" Fred said and they cleared the space. I smiled at the twins and mouthed 'thank you'.

Ron came to Harry and said, "I reckon you have to be barking mad to put your name in The Goblet of Fire"

Harry nodded "Caught on, have you? Took you long enough" and replied sassily.

"I wasn't the only one who thought you did it. Everyone was saying behind your back" Ron replied looking around, that was true. Everyone did think that he put his name in, even Cedric thought that Harry cheated, also took him long enough.

"Brilliant. That makes me feel loads better" Harry said looking around and Ron gave him an apologetic smile.

"At least I warned you about the dragons" he said quickly.