Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party

The next day were the Quidditch trials. Hermione and I were in the stands cheering for Ginny and Ron. I was sitting in between Luna and Hermione. Luna was humming the tune to 'Ron Weasley is our king' while Hermione waved nervously to Ron.

One post was taken by Ron and the other by Cormac. No offence, but with Cormac's agility, Ron didn't stand a chance.

"Come, Ron!" I shouted and he looked at me.

"Yeah, Ron. Let's go!" someone said.

Cormac was staring at Hermione, smirking widely, so I playfully nudged her and said, "Looks like someone has a crush"

The trials began and Ginny flew past the other players and threw the Quaffle and Cormac easily blocked it. It happened for a few times. He had all these spectacular expressions on his face, while blocking it. He used his hands and legs to block the rings.

To be honest, he kinda looked hot protecting it.

Now, it was Ron's turn. Hermione was being anxious; I could see it. Ron too did an amazing job blocking the Quaffle. It was impossible to pick a Keeper.

Ginny threw the Quaffle and I heard Hermione cough.

*Cough* 'Confundus' *Cough*

The Quaffle went through the rings. Cormac was in shock to see that. He looked at the broom and then over to the stands.

Ron was made the Keeper of the Gryffindor Team.

Rafael and I were walking back to the castle, talking to each other and laughing the whole way. We were walking close, the back of our hands touching. I reached the entrance to only be snatched by Draco.

"Leave, Lopez. I need to talk to her privately" he said looking at Rafael.

Rafael looked at me and I said, "Go ahead, it's fine. I'll catch up at lunch" I said and before I could say goodbye, Draco pulled me in a secluded corner and pushed me against the wall.

"What the-" I said but he cut me off by gripping my neck tightly. His other hand gripping my hands behind my back.

"What the fuck are you doing? Being so close to that git?" Draco sneered in my ear, his lips touching my skin and making me weak in the knees.

"Why do you care?" I said pushing him back with my body, but it was of no use. He pushed me again and his grip getting tighter, but not enough to make me choke.

"I've been watching you; you and that boy are very close. Did you forget who you belong to, slut?" he said looking at me and then at my lips.

"I don't belong-" I said and he cut me off with a light squeeze on my neck.

"Care to rephrase that?" he asked and I said, "No" sternly.

"I don't know who do you think you are. But let me make it very clear" he said leaning closer to my ears.

"You belong to me, slut. And no one else" he whispered in my ear. He kissed my sweet spot and his soft and cold lips touching my warm skin for the first time in weeks. My breath hitched when he opened the buttons of my shirt and kissing my collarbone.

"No one can make you feel this good than I can" he said as he kissed my cleavage.

I was stunned by the ascendancy he had over me. How his lips made me weak in the knees. How his hands felt on my skin. How his hot breath touched my skin.

"Now" he said coming back to my face. "Who do you belong to?" he asked again.

I gave in.