Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies

Draco's POV

Black.

Darkness.

And an alone me.

That's all I could see, until I heard a scream.

A painful one.

That scream was too familiar to me, but I still couldn't place it.

I walked around the dark space and the screams grew closer and closer. My eyes widened when I saw Olivia on the ground. My Olivia. My darling.

"No!" I yelled and tried to run towards her but she seemed to move away from me.

"No, darling come back!" I ran as fast as I could but no luck.

She disappeared and I fell on the ground.

Another scream.

It was hers. I could feel her pain in those screams. I ran around the dark space again.

And there she was. On the floor again, but this time Fenrir Greyback on her. Raping her. She screamed and screamed, but he didn't budge.

I was about to jump on him to push him off of Olivia, but I was held back by someone.

"No! Not her!" I screamed while she cried and cried and I couldn't do anything.

"Draco?" she called me with tears in her eyes.

"Draco, help me" she cried and I didn't move.

Darkness again. She disappeared again and my knees gave out.

"Draco" a voice said and I looked up.

It was him.

"Did you finish the task?" he asked and I shook my head.

"No?" he asked again.

"Crucio" he said and I didn't feel any pain.

Why not?

And I looked up. His wand pointed to her.

She was squirming on the ground and screaming.

"No, no, no, no, no. I'll do the task. Please don't do anything to her" I cried while I was held down on my place.

He stopped and I sighed for a second but then again...

"Crucio!" he said and she started screaming again.

I stared at her as I watched her getting cruciated. My eyes filled with tears while hers looked for any relief.

"Please stop, she's all I got" I said and tried to free myself from people that were holding me.

He stopped and she got up.

"Avada Kedavra!" he said and her body fell to the ground.

"Nooooooooooo" I yelled on top of my breath and ran to her.

"No, no, no, no, no, no. Please don't be dead, please" I said as I lightly slapped her cheeks. She didn't move.

Even though I heard him cast the Killing spell, I couldn't help but wonder if I heard it wrong.

I was shaking her body but she didn't open her eyes.

And then suddenly, her body vanished and I was in a bright room.

There were pictures of us everywhere. On the wall, hundreds and hundreds of pictures. Happy memories.

"Draco" a sweet voice called from behind me and it was her.