Chapter 84 - The New Prankster

Thanks to Draco, I was perfectly fine. We were in the Great Hall having breakfast and getting ready to start a new day. Halloween was nearing. And I had so much planned for Draco. I had been missing the twins a lot. When they were here, I would never get bored.

Blaise, Pansy and I were talking during breakfast, I was playing with Draco's hair while he was in deep thought. He hadn't touched his food yet. I furrowed my eyebrows and put my fork down.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked and he looked up. He smiled faintly and nodded.

"You seemed in deep thought, love" I said and he picked up his fork to eat.

"Yeah, just still thinking about how only your caldron blew up-"

"Stop thinking into it too much, Draco. I probably would've made a mistake, I was not well at the time, remember?" I said cutting him off.

"Yeah, maybe you're right" he replied sweetly and I pecked his cheek.

Prank Number Uno...

After a tiresome day, I went to Draco's dorm and changed into my night clothes. All of my clothes were here in Draco's room, leaving poor Ginny alone, but I'm sure Harry is enjoying the empty dorm.

I had been ignoring Draco a lot today, so he was already worried. He was currently patrolling and would be back in 5 minutes. I washed off my face and flipped through today's notes as I waited for him.

Exactly after 5 minutes, the door opened and I quickly closed my parchment and pretended to be in deep thought. He smiled at me and I gave him a weak smile.

"Hello, darling" he said kicking off his shoes and jumping on the bed with me. "Argh, I missed you today, I barely saw you, Olivia" he said hugging my waist and snuggling on my chest.

Oh, this is going to be difficult if he is this cute.

"Yeah, erm, did you finish all of your work?" I asked blankly.

"Yeah" he mumbled into my chest.

"Then we have to talk about something" I said yet more sternly and seriously. He looked up from my chest and saw my expression.

"I-Is everything okay?" he asked in worry. I didn't answer, I just repeated, "We need to talk, which will require your advice"

"O-Okay, sure, what is it?" he asked and I met his eyes. His eyes were heavy, he looked tensed.

Because I had been ignoring him the whole day today, he was bound to think that it was something to talk about us. I sat silently for a few minutes, while he started shaking his leg in anxiety.

I was about to laugh, but I quickly suppressed it with pressing my lips into a thin line. I was waiting so that I could just fill up my eyes with tears. When he saw tears in my eyes, his face fell. He cupped my cheek and said, "What-what happened, darling? Is everything okay?"

I met his eyes once again and shook my head no. I sighed loudly and said, "You know I love you Draco"

"Yes, yes, but-but what has that go to do with this?" he asked, scared as shit.

"I've been thinking..." I said and let out another breath, faking that I was nervous.

"What I should wear tomorrow, since we're going Hogsmeade for the date?" I said and let out a giggle. His eyes widened and he shook his head, irritatingly.

"Merlin, darling! You scared the living shit out of me, I thought you were going to break up with me or something" he said pulling me closer. I giggled and finally let my hands go around him and hug him tightly.