Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

1 year later

I sighed as I opened the door and entered the Manor. The kids were with their grandparents. Draco was home today, so, I quickly went to our room and ran up to his arms and kissed him. He looked shocked yet he kissed me back. He wrapped his arms around me and flipped us over. I smiled against his lips and pulled away.

"What was that for?" he asked as I pecked all over his face.

"I needed that, had a long day today" I said and frowned.

"What happened?" he asked tucking a few stranded hairs behind my ear.

"Argh, I hate my job" I said shaking my head.

"Well, good evening to you too" he replied sarcastically when I threw a tantrum.

"So, I assume you had a bad day" he said as I got up and started changing clothes.

"Believe me, it's not easy being an Auror" I said as I threw my bra on the floor making Draco smirk. "No!" I said pointing my finger at him. He rolled his eyes and pulled me on his lap.

"Will you tell me what happened?" he asked rubbing my back. I sighed and made myself comfortable on his lap.

"Well, apparently, the Minister of Magic thinks she can load us with paperwork and give projects that are due within a week, all she wants" I said snuggling my head at the crook of his neck.

"I thought the Minister of Magic is your best friend"

"I thought so too. Turns out my best friend is a bitch" I said huffing a little.

"Woah-"

"You know I'm joking, well about her being a bitch, but she is loading me with work, because I am the best she has" I said cutting him off.

"Darling, how many times do I have to tell you? If you don't want to work, you don't have to. We are well set" he said cupping my face.

"For the first time, I am considering leaving the job" I said looking down.

"Aw, look I think there's something in the mail that will cheer you up" he said as I stood up from his lap.

"What is it?" I asked looking around to the letters.

"It's addressed to you. Did you forget that I respect privacy?" he half asked half said. I shook my head and picked up the letter in my hand. It was from Professor McGonagall. I opened the letter and couldn't believe what I was reading. After reading, I smiled with tears in my eyes, that man cared for me more than I thought.

"What do you think?" I asked as I handed the letter or more Dumbledore's will to Draco. He examined it carefully and looked back at me.

The letter read,

Dear Olivia,

I hope that you are doing well when this letter finds you. It is an immense pleasure to be sending this to you after all these years. When you were abducted at the time of the Second Wizarding World, the others mentioned in the will received what Albus left for them, not you. I look forward to seeing you. And yes, how would Mr. Malfoy like to be our new Potions Master?

All the love,

Minerva McGonagall.

Herein is set forth the last will and testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.

First, to Ronald Bilius Weasley, I leave my Deluminator, a device of my own making in the hope that, when things seem most dark, it will show him the light.