Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2

He saw it. He was staring into oblivion where my hand was earlier. He didn't move. He didn't even look at me. Why'd he had to find out like this? And like times like these, when we're closer than ever?

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him down to sit next to me, there were still a few students in the library as it was before curfew.

I looked around us, "Muffliato!" I said casting the spell around us.

Draco was not looking at me, and I couldn't place his expression. Was he mad? Was he disappointed? Was he feeling sorry? What was it?

"Draco" I said quietly, even when the muting spell was already casted, "Please say something" I completed placing a hand on his.

He quickly snatched my left hand and moved my robes up my elbow to see the mark, like he wasn't sure as to what he saw earlier.

He gulped and looked at me, "You better tell me this is a sick prank, Montgomery"

I looked at him, with tears in my eyes and shook my head.

"Well then what is it?" he asked angrily and yelling. Thank Merlin for Muffliato.

I sighed loudly and said, "I am..." I took a pause and he was still staring at me, I pulled my sleeves down and completed, "Voldemort's daughter"

He looked at me, with wide eyes, "WHAT?" he yelled again.

"I know this goes without saying, but whatever I'm about to tell you, only stays between us" I said and he nodded just slightly for me to see.

"I am Olivia Riddle, or as now I like to call myself, Olivia Montgomery, the daughter of Aurora Montgomery and Tom Riddle" I said and faced the shelf, while he kept staring at me for me to continue.

"My mother was a Slytherin. Fell in love with Sirius Black, fell out of love too, when she met my father. Got pregnant with me, knew his true colors and left him and went to live in the muggle world. He doesn't know that I'm his daughter, or even that he has a daughter. My mother was an inegalee sorciere, which means, an unequaled witch. She had powers, different from anyone else. She could control the four elements, she could bring people back from the dead, she could transform into anyone, just like I can" I said and looked at him.

He didn't seem angry now, just disappointed that I didn't tell him, maybe. I still couldn't tell. Draco was always unreadable.

I let a deep breath in and continued, "The night Harry's parents were killed, my mother had hidden me, in the fear that he would kill me, so when he killed her, I consumed all the powers she had, making me an inegalee sorciere"

"Remember the month I spent in the hospital and when my hair changed and my eyes too" I asked and he nodded.

"Something about your mother putting a curse on you" he said, speaking for the very first time after he saw the mark.

"Yeah, that was a rumor that Hermione and Ginny started, though part of it was true. My mother did curse me, but to protect me. The curse was that I'll only reveal myself, when someone wants me for me. She didn't want me to go through with what she did. She wanted to make sure that when I would find a person who wanted me for me, not my looks, or my power, just me. And the day I was brought in the hospital, Harry and I shared our first kiss. With what Ron and the others told me, I was burning up the time I did at the tournament" I said and he nodded, not speaking and waiting for me to continue.

"Dumbledore, Snape and McGonagall knew about this. I asked them to tell me the truth and they did, they told me all of this. After my mother was killed, Snape found me and brought me to Dumbledore, who left me to random muggles" I said sniffling and wiping my cheeks.