Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2

As we were going upstairs to my room, Draco's hand never left mine. As we were walking upstairs, I heard few portraits that were hanging on the wall, whispering something I quite couldn't place. I heard few words here and there, 'is it her?' 'yes, it is' 'she doesn't know it yet, does she?'

"Draco, what are they whispering about?" I asked as we reached the first floor.

"I don't know, always whispering some shit, blabbing crazy old oaks" he said as we walked past my door.

"Where are we going? We just walked past my room" I said as I pointed at the door of my room.

"Just a surprise, darling" he said as we walked into his room.

"In your bedroom?" I asked him hesitantly. A smirk curved on his lips and he turned around and said, "No, darling. Not yet" I rolled my eyes at him, realizing what he was referring to. He threw his dark green sweater that had Slytherin printed on the back, at me that hit me right in my face. I grabbed it and said, "Hey! That was uncalled for"

"Quickly, put it on" he said grabbing one for himself and putting it on. He also gave me gloves and some socks to wear.

"Draco, where are we going? Wearing all this?" I asked putting a sock on my left leg. As soon as I was done, he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of his room and took me upstairs. We went on the second floor and he opened a large wooden black door that opened up to a little balcony, that had the perfect view of the sky.

I was looking at the sky in astonishment. The whole sky was covered in stars and had a slightest of curve showing the moon. It was better view than The Astronomy Tower. It was freezing outside, but it was all worth to stay and watch the pretty sky. I put my hand on the railing and Draco sneaked his hands from between my arms and placed on the railing too. He was right behind me. I could feel his hot breath near my ears, sending goosebumps all over my body.

"So, what do you think, darling?" he said supporting his head on my shoulder and placing a gentle kiss. I couldn't get any words out. It was more than mesmerizing. I turned around and placed my hands on his chest, "Draco, I have no words. It's absolutely breath-" and he cut me off with a kiss. He was gentle, like there was just us in the whole world and no one else. And that our problems were not ours anymore, like they didn't exist. I had a feeling in my stomach, butterflies? I cannot fall for him, yes, he's been nice, but he's also an unbearable bully. He cupped my cheeks with his hands and broke the kiss. We opened our eyes and I got lost in his blue-grey ones, our foreheads touching. He smiled, the most gorgeous and warmest smile I had ever seen on him. I smiled in return.

"Draco, as much as I'd love to stay and watch the sky, I'm freezing and the only thing I cannot stand is cold" I said taking his hands off my face and in my hands.

"Alright, let's get you to your room" he said and pulled me into the dark hallway. We went down the stairs and in my room. I took off the excess clothing that I had on and he did the same. He sat on the edge of the bed and I sat beside him folding both of my legs, facing him, both my elbows on my thighs and my palms holding my head.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said kindly. He looked at me and took the same position that I was sitting in. He nodded and I giggled. "Why are you being so nice and what was with that kiss?"

"Technically, that's two questions" he said standing up and walking over to the book library, clearly wanting to avoid the topic, which I wasn't intending to.

"Well, then can I ask you two questions?" I said walking over to the window and watching the sky.

"Now that's three" he said turning around and coming behind me and placing his hands on my waist.