Chapter 45 - The Kiss

"What the hell?" I said as we saw Filch hammer another rule onto the wall.

"No music is to be played during study hours? Oh, it is so on. No matter how many detentions I get in more, I'm not going to stop playing" I said and walked into the Great Hall angrily.

I sat down next to Dean, across from the twins and the others followed.

"What do you mean by 'more'?" Harry asked as he sat on my left.

I realized what I had said, I looked at the twins, they shot me an apologetic smile and I looked at Harry, who was looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"And don't you dare lie!" Ron said angrily.

"Erm, last-last night, I wasn't in the music room, but had detention with Umbridge" I said subconsciously rubbing the back of my hand.

"What?" the trio said in unison and Harry quickly grabbed my hand and I hissed.

Harry was closely examining my hand, to see the mark, but couldn't find any. As he was looking at my hand, I looked up and saw Draco glaring at us. He was not looking happy.

"Where's-where-" Harry asked and I looked at him, then the twins, who looked scared that they were about to get exposed.

"Erm, the twins helped me hide it" I said as I withdrew my hand on my lap.

"WHAT?" Ron yelled and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You knew about this" he said still yelling, getting the attention of people that were in the hall.

"Ron, just sit down, and don't make a big deal out of it" I said and he huffed.

"What did she make you write?" Hermione asked and I gulped.

If I tell them what she'd make me write, then boy, they're gonna kill me and then Umbridge.

"Erm, I will not break rules" I lied and they nodded. I think Draco heard us because he just shook his head and angrily left the hall.

"Let's go to Divination" I said after we completed breakfast.

We reached the class and luckily, I sat next to Harry. Umbridge had been inspecting the class, so she was in this, inspecting Professor Trelawney.

She has been interrupting the woman every sentence. It was irritating. Harry was looking at me, no, no, not looking, he was gawking at me. I snapped my fingers in front of him and said, "Earth to Harry Potter" and he stopped gawking.

"What were you staring at?" I asked as I looked at my posture, to see if something was wrong.

"Erm, nothing" he said shyly.

"It wasn't nothing, Potter. I know you were staring" I said and he whispered in my ear.

Draco's POV

We were sitting in Divination, when Professor Umbridge was inspecting the class, whatever she was doing was for the betterment of Hogwarts. Well, not the detention, honestly, her detention methods were okay until it came to my Olivia.

I was enjoying myself while Umbridge was inspecting the class. I was looking around class and saw Potter staring at Olivia. How much would I give to be in Potter's place. Not just his seat, but his place in her life.

They were talking about something and then Harry whispered something in her ear. Of course, even if he wasn't whispering, I wouldn't have known what he was telling, because they were all the way back.

When he whispered in her ear, her eyes got wide, she looked at Potter, who was smirking, then he placed a hand on her thigh, I assume, and she went red. She was flustered. I knew what he might have whispered in her ear. Not exactly, but I knew what. My stomach twisted. I wanted the one to be whispering dirty things in her ear.