Chapter 68 - The Burrow

Draco's POV

Warning - Smut

"F-Fuck Draco!" she moaned while she rode me. This was our fourth time in the night.

"Argh, you're doing so well, darling" I said as my hands rested on her hips and helped her move up and down on my dick.

Her hands rested on my chest, while her head was fallen from all the pleasure she had today.

"Mhm, you're so big, Draco" she praised like I did, the whole night.

I flipped us over and now thrusted her into an inhumane pace. She wrapped her legs around my waist, while I hit the perfect spot for the both of us.

"Oh, Dracoooo!" she moaned loudly.

Thank Merlin, we were in the Room of Requirement.

"I-I'm close, Olivia. Shit! I want you to come with me" I said as I felt my dick twitch in her.

"I'm almost there" she said gripping my shoulders, while her nails dug into my flesh.

With a couple more thrusts, I felt her clench around my dick.

"Are you gonna cum, darling?" I asked as I picked up my pace.

"Yes, Draco" she answered while I groped her breast in one hand and my mouth on other.

"Do it, cum all over me, darling" I said and we both rode our highs.

She moaned my name over and over as she came undone beneath me. I moved my hands to cup her face and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

I pulled out of her and laid on my back, while she snuggled next to me. The room filled with the sounds of our heavy breathing.

"That was euphoric" I said and she chuckled sweetly next to me.

I pulled the covers on us and sighed loudly as I caught up on my breathing.

She was still breathing heavily as she is very small compared to me, so of course, she's gonna need time to steady back. She looked up from my chest and said, "Shower together?"

She asked sweetly, but I wanted to tease her, "Bloody hell woman, how many rounds can you go?" I asked earning a playful hit from her.

"Just joking, darling. Let's go" I said and headed towards the bathroom.

"Drraccoooooo" she whined and I turned around.

"Whhhaaatttttt" I copied her and rolled my eyes when she opened up her arms.

"I can't walk after all of that" she said and I jumped on her.

"Woah!" she said as I kissed all over her repeatedly.

"I'll carry you, darling" I said and picked her up in my arms and headed to the bathroom.

The bathroom was fairly nice. It had a big bathtub that could've accommodated the both of us comfortably. There were showers running from all the sides. It looked amazing. But right now, at this very moment we needed relaxation.

I placed a lazy looking Olivia on the sink and filled the bathtub. I went to her and rested my hands around her waist, while hers wrapped around my neck. I looked her up and down. She had hickeys all over her body and her back.

Mine.

"You look cute" I said that immediately made her blush.

Her fingertips traced the mark on my hand and she immediately tore up.

"Hey, hey, hey" I said cupping her cheeks and making her look at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she sniffled.