Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell

Draco's POV

Warning - Smut

I've had enough.

I'm done.

I've been mending the bloody cabinet for days. And nothing seems to work. I haven't been sleeping well. Plus, the panic attacks and the nightmares don't seem to stop. It feels like I have been cooped up in a space for too long. No one realizes what I am going through. Not a single damn soul.

I haven't seen Olivia in long. I haven't touched her in long. Maybe I should just tell her. Maybe she would help me.

Really?

You think she'll help you let her father's bloody Death Eater followers into the school?

It's just too much.

I need a release.

Where is she?

I snapped out of my thoughts and searched for Olivia around the classroom.

There she is. Oh, how beautiful she looks. She had been pouting, probably trying to understand what McGonagall was teaching. She pushed her glasses that had been on the bridge of the nose. She was playing with a loose strand of her blonde hair that was on her face. She bit her lip trying to figure out the notes that were written on the blackboard. 

She was paying attention in the class, whereas I was imaging what bloody ungodly things I could do to her, on these very desks. It was like she read what was going in my mind and walked over to McGonagall's desk, swaying her hips. 

I loved it and hated it as well when I saw the guys staring at her ass. 

She leaned over to the professor's desk to ask help for some shit. Her skirt leaned up when she did, revealing her beautiful legs and making me crave more for her.

Merlin, I needed her.

The bell rang and I quickly closed my books. I knew we had Potions next. I needed to get her alone. Looks like Merlin is on my side. She told her friends to leave and that she would catch up with them in Potions.

When they left, I went outside the class and waited for her by the door. We still had 10 minutes to potions.

10 minutes isn't enough, but I'll make work of it. The minute she came out of the door and I grabbed her hand.

"Draco!" she gasped at the sudden movement, "What have I told you about startling me?" she asked and I looked around for an empty classroom.

"Potions class is that way" she said when I took her in the other direction.

"We're going to potions a little late" I said firmly.

I pulled her into the classroom which was empty and locked the door.

"Draco, what-"

Before she could complete her sentence, I cut her off, by pressing my lips on her soft ones.

Mmm, strawberries. Though she loved chocolate so much, she always, always tasted like strawberries.

I thought she would break off the kiss, considering we aren't together or whatever, but she didn't. On the other hand, she kissed me back. More passionately, more harshly.

I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she moaned into the kiss. I pulled her closer to me and her hands went around my neck and the other played with my hair.

Our kisses fought for dominance. She knew how much I loved control, so naturally she used to give up and let me win, but this time she didn't. I let her win and enjoyed her getting needy and desperate for me.