Chapter 47 - The DA Classes

'All student organizations, except the Inquisitorial Squad, are henceforth disbanded. Any student in non-compliance will be expelled'

"You have got to be kidding me" I said as we walked into our common room. "Who does she think she is?" I asked taking out a parchment from my bag.

I started writing spells on the paper, that needed to be taught, so that I didn't miss out any.

"Guys... guys" Neville said running towards us.

"What is it, Neville?" Ron asked seeing the boy out of breath.

"You've... got to see" he said and left the common room, we went behind him.

We were facing a wall, Neville staring at nothing. Before I could say anything, a large door appeared out of nowhere and opened its door for us.

"You've done it, Neville. You found the Room of Requirement" Hermione exclaimed.

"Yes, that's right. Great job, Neville" I said standing next to Harry, holding his hand.

"The what?" Ron asked.

"The Room of Requirement, also known as the Come and Go room" Hermione said.

"It only appears when someone is in dire need of it" I said as I looked around the room.

"And it is always equipped with for the seeker's need. Just like this, look, maybe Liv feels the need to sing, so here's a piano for her. For us, we need a lot of space to practice, or duel, so we have plenty of space and so on" Hermione said walking around the room.

"So, say, you really needed a toilet?" Ron asked while all of turned our heads to face him. 

"Charming, Ronald. But yes, that is the general idea" Hermione said making Ron understand.

"It's brilliant, its like Hogwarts wants us to fight back" Harry said happily, as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Right, now, all we need to do, is tell everyone that Neville found a place to practice. But we need a more efficient way of communication. We cannot always wait for the word to be passing around, we need to act quickly" I said pacing around the room.

"We can fix a schedule" Ron suggested and I shook my head.

"No, with Umbridge and the Inquisitional Squad, we cannot always meet at the same time. Draco is smart, he'll keep a tab on us and he'll figure it out soon. Something else, something different" I said tapping my foot continuously on the floor.

"Since when do you call Malfoy, Draco?" Harry asked, clearly jealous.

"Since a long time" I said rolling my eyes.

"How about we take a sickle from everyone, enchant it or something, like it would change when there's a meeting, with it's time and date. And once the person is here, it'll change back to a normal sickle?" Fred suggested and I stopped taping my foot.

"Excellent idea, Freddie" I said smiling.

That day we took sickles from everyone and bewitched it and gave them back.

The next day, Harry, Hermione, Ron and I went to the Room of Requirement and waited for everyone to arrive.

Soon, everyone came and we marked the attendance. First day, full attendance.

"Alright, now that everyone's here. Let's begin. Harry and I will give you a little trial to as how a duel is done" I said as I faced Harry.

"No need to be this formal when actually fighting someone" Harry said as he faced me.