Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament

Olivia's POV

Me and Hermione left for The Burrow early morning. We went up to the boys' room and woke up Harry and Ron. Harry was fiddling in his sleep, shifting uncomfortably, breathing heavily, unconsciously touching his scar, he was having a nightmare. I went beside him and sat down, gently woke him up, while Hermione woke up Ron.

"Harry!" I said shaking him slightly. I repeated a few times, but it didn't work. I had learned the technique to stop someone's nightmare. I placed my hand on his heart and my forehead on his, I held his hand with my empty hand. I mumbled the spell, "Relinquo" which is Latin for 'leave' and his breathing was steady. Hermione was now standing beside me. I shook him once again, "Harry!" and he woke up.

He hugged me and said, "When did you get here?"

"Just now, with Mione" I said rubbing his back.

"Now, wake up, both of you. Don't go back to sleep. Mrs. Weasley says breakfast is ready" Hermione said going downstairs. I was still beside Harry and Ron was half asleep.

"Was I in this as well?" I asked standing up. He nodded. It hurt me to see my best friend in misery because of me. He then rubbed his scar, "It's hurting?" I asked sitting beside him again.

"Yes, but it's fine, now" he said looking at me. I looked down and said, "I'm sorry, I'm causing all this"

"No, of course not. Don't ever think that, okay?" he said taking my hands in his and kissing them lightly.

"Alright" I said softly, "Now, get up or we're gonna be late"

"RONALD WEASLEY!" I shouted and he sat up straight on his bed with his eyes wide. I giggled and went downstairs. It was fun to mess with him, the twins really did have an effect on me.

"Hello, love" George said coming to my right and Fred to my left and they squished me for a hug.

"Let go off the poor girl!" Mrs. Weasley said lightly slapping them on their arms and they let me go.

We sat for breakfast and Harry and Ron joined in. Ron was still yawning.

"So, how was your summer?" Harry asked taking a seat beside me, all the things that happened to me over the summer came flashing in my mind, it took everything in me to not cry in front of him, he was already stressed, I couldn't give anything else to worry about, but my eyes quickly filled with tears, I couldn't help it. I blinked continuously for a few seconds so that they would go away. He waved his hand in front of me and said, "Earth to Liv"

I shook my head and said smiling, "Alright, you know a lot of pressure from work"

"Pressure? What would pressure you in a bookstore?" he asked taking a bite of the sausage. Right, he still thinks that I work at a bookstore.

"Just the usual, you know. Customers being picky, re-shelfing the books and all that" I said casually.

We finished breakfast quickly and headed somewhere. Mr. Weasley said he had some surprise for us. We went towards the woods.

"Ron, where are we actually going?" I asked Ron, who was still yawning. "And wake up, seriously. No one will wake you up if you sleep on the way" I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey, Dad. Where are we going?" Fred asked shouting.

"Haven't the foggiest. But keep up" he replied and kept walking.

We then reached a point and were greeted by a man, "Arthur! It's about time, son" he said happily.

"Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a sleepy start" he said looking at Ron and Harry. I was walking with the twins, Hermione and Ginny were walking together.