Chapter 81 - The Opening Night

"It has been three weeks, Pans'" I said to her as my head rested on her shoulder and we enjoyed the night view from the Astronomy Tower.

"You know he's miserable without you as well" she said looking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Doesn't seem like it" I mumbled under my breath.

"He even tried to apologize-" she said but I cut her off, "Only because he didn't want detention from Snape, when he found out we had a fight"

"He hasn't eaten in days" she said shrugging a little.

"I hardly got food in my mouth in weeks and I only did it because Ron was there, luckily Ron doesn't know that we are fighting, or he would've been done for" I said shaking my head.

"So, what if he likes me?" I asked rhetorically. "Half of the bloody school does" I said cockily.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but you do and you're one of my closest friends and we hang out every day and I'm right here with you" I said looking at her and she blushed.

"And Rafael- Well, Raf and I don't hang out much, but still, you know. I love Draco, it's not going to change. Nothing will change that" I said resting my head at the railing.

"And it's not like I didn't try to get out of it" I continued, "I asked Professor Flitwick, but he didn't agree and it wasn't even my fault, but still I tried-"

"He didn't mean it-"

"He doesn't even know that I heard him call me a slut" I said rolling my eyes, even when we were being this quiet, we didn't hear the door open.

"O-Olivia" a familiar voice said. A voice that I was craving to hear for weeks.

"What do you want, Malfoy?" I asked still not turning around.

"I-I, erm, can we get some privacy-"

"She's not going anywhere" I said cutting him off and pulling Pansy down.

"Fine! I just wanted to apologize" he said and he sounded sincere, I didn't have to turn around to actually see if he was, his voice was enough. But I still didn't feel like that. What, he thought he would get away with calling me a 'slut'?

"What are you sorry for?" I asked still not turning around.

"Liv, please-" Pansy started speaking but a glare from me was enough to shut her up.

"For the way I behaved with you, I mean, so what if he likes you-"

"For one, he doesn't and for two-" I said as I stood up.

"-that's not what you really should be apologizing for" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows. "But then again, why would you apologize to a slut?" I said and walked past him hitting his shoulder as I did.

The next day, I woke up in my bed with my eyes all red and puffy. I looked at Ginny and she was still sleeping. It was a Saturday and the day of opening night. I was excited and nervous as well. Hendrix is a great singer. We practiced everyday like we were told to, but I only did it to make Draco jealous and it worked because yesterday he apologized but I anticipated it was for something else.

"The makeup won't cover it if you keep crying" Ginny said as she combed my hair. She knew, of course, she was my roommate.

"I'll be fine" I said as I put my blonde hair in an elegant French roll. I put on some light makeup and pulled out my dress. It was a baby pink shiny dress. A gift from Draco's. I didn't want to wear it, but it was the only one I had that suited the occasion.