Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder

"Pans', do you mind if I ask you a question?" I asked as Ginny and Hermione walked in front of us while Pansy and I trailed behind.

"Yeah, sure" she said casually before pulling me into Gladrags Wizardwear.

"What happened with Greengrass and Bulstrode?" I asked as we started looking for clothes.

"Well..." she said as she picked out a crop top, "Keep that down, this instant, that's the ugliest I have ever seen" I said earning a chuckle from her while the owner cleared his throat.

"When I told her that I like you, she became distant" she replied as we left the shop.

"Oh, I'm sorry" I said sadly.

"Not your fault" she said linking our arms.

"Hey, let's go to Tomes and Scrolls, I need to buy some parchment" Hermione said and I rolled my eyes.

"Really, Mione? It's been a month since school started and you're already out?" I asked and now it was her turn to roll her eyes.

"Like you didn't" she replied cockily.

Damn, was she right.

We shopped for cute dresses and outfits. Had lunch and a few drinks. Now, Honeydukes. Yay.

I got all sorts of chocolate and sweets I could lay my eyes on. Acid pops, cauldron cakes, chocolate balls, chocolate cauldrons, chocolate frogs, chocolate skeletons, chocolate wands – you get the gist, I love chocolate.

I had a few shopping bags in my hand and another 4 bags from Honeydukes. The girls had theirs as well, but lesser than me.

"Wishing I was here?" Draco said from behind me making me jump.

"Oh my God, Draco! What..." Smack "have I..." Another "told you..." Hit "about scaring me..." I said in between as I hit him on his shoulders, dropping all of my bags, while the girls snickered behind me.

"Sorry, sorry, darling" he said picking up half of the bags and I picked up the bags from Honeydukes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as we started heading back to the castle and I saw Astoria and Millicent coming our way.

"Well, er, I-I was here with Zabini and Nott" he said coming up with a lie.

"You're lying"

"Am not"

"Are so" I said and saw Astoria look at my bags, back at me and she eyed my body up and down. She didn't say anything, but her stare was enough to make me return all of the sweets that I bought from Honeydukes. I felt uncomfortable. Her and her long legs and great height and black long luscious locks, no wonder Draco's parents fixed their marriage.

I looked at Draco and he didn't seem to notice her. I sighed and didn't talk the way back. We reached our common room and Draco stopped me.

"Hey" he said and I turned around.

"Did you not want me to come to Hogsmeade?" he asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why would you think that?" I asked as I took all the bags from him.

"Just... you didn't seem to talk much when we walked back to the castle" he replied as he kept his hands on my waist and gave me a squeeze.

Was I actually gaining weight?

"Oh, nothing, just thinking about the essay that Slughorn set for us" I said casually smiling a little.

"You sure?" he asked again and I nodded.