Chapter 53 - The DA Detention

I went to the Black Lake and sat on shore of the lake. I heard some ruffling and I turned around to see who it was.

"Draco?" I asked when I saw no one, just the sound of rustling.

"Knew you were the bitch" a voice said, a little familiar.

Pansy Parkinson.

She came from behind a tree with Astoria Greengrass and Millicent Bulstrode.

I didn't like where this was going. With the three of them and one of me, there was no chance that I would win if things went physical.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said as I stood up, dusting leaves off of my robes.

"Get her!" she yelled and Bulstrode lunged at me, pinning me down to the ground, while Greengrass pulled out my wand and threw it away from me.

"What the he-" I said but couldn't complete as Parkinson threw a punch right at my face.

I groaned, unable to do anything. She kept punching me until I heard a crack. She broke my rib. I screamed in pain. Blood flowing through my head as she smashed a stone on my head; my hands and torso bruised.

"This will teach you to not touch things that aren't yours" she spat on my face and stood up from me.

They were leaving whereas I was still on the ground, crying and wincing in pain. Luckily, none of them saw the mark.

She turned around and came near me and said, "Oh and if you ever, as much as breathe in his direction, I'll make sure he pays, cause if I can't have him, no one can" and kicked me where she broke my rib, making me unconscious.

I was brought back to consciousness, when I felt a raindrop on my cheek and it started drizzling. I got up, instantly falling back to the ground, wincing at the pain of my broken rib.

I stayed in that position for a while and tried to get up. I did, but still in lot of pain. I got up, anyhow and anyway possible. I went to the bridge, in hopes to run into someone familiar, so that they could help me.

I did. I found Fred by the entrance of the bridge, while I was at the end of it.

I shouted his name, but he was too far to hear. Or so what I thought.

He turned around and saw me and ran towards me, while I collapsed on the ground, draining me of all of my energy.

"Love" he said as he sat beside me and helped me up, I couldn't get up. He picked me up in his arms and ran somewhere. My vision too blurry to see where we were going. My eyes filling with tears and everything turning black again.

I woke up after what felt like days, but were mere hours. I saw Fred and George sitting next to my bed, talking to each other.

"I think you're supposed to let the people rest who are in this wing" I said trying to sit up, but failed.

"Love!" they said in unison. And I smiled at them through my misery and pain.

"Who did this to you?" Fred asked gritting his teeth.

"Was it Malfoy?" George said fisting his hands and I shook my head.

"Though he was the reason" I said and Madam Pomfrey arrived.

"Oh, you're awake" she said happily.

Oh Merlin, what will I tell her?

"That was quite a fall that you had, you have not one but 3 broken ribs and swelling and you had to get 18 stitches on your head" she said and I looked at Fred and George.