Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix

A few days after the party, I received a letter from Aberforth Dumbledore. The letter read.

Hello Miss Olivia Montgomery,

We, at the Order, hope that you are doing well. This is an invitation for you to join the order. All the other details of the Order will be informed to you, once you join. We have a meeting scheduled soon. The address is 12 Grimmauld Place. We hope that you will join the Order of The Phoenix. Await to see you.

Regards,

Aberforth Dumbledore

Huh? Montgomery? Well, if it's from the Order, of course, they would've known about my mother. I wonder, if I'll tell people my last name isn't Middleton but Montgomery. I sighed loudly when I heard the phone ring.

"Hello?" I said, picking up the phone.

"Hey, Liv" a sweet voice said on the other side.

"Oh, hey Hermione. What is it?" I asked as she sounded distraught.

"Harry's been expelled from Hogwarts"

"What? How-"

"He used magic out of school" she said and sighed.

"He can't be expelled for that, can he Mione?"

"No, they can't expel him"

"Good, erm, Mione do you know anything about the Order of the Phoenix?" I asked turning the letter in my hand.

"Yes, it's an secret society founded by Professor Dumbledore to defeat You-know-who. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I learned that my mother was a part of it"

"That's good, Liv. You must be very proud, wouldn't you?"

"I guess, you'll be prouder to know that I was asked to be a part of the Order"

"WHAT?! YOU'RE UNDERAGE, HOW CAN YOU BE A PART OF THE ORDER?" she yelled through the phone and I moved my phone away from my ear.

"But, that's so good to hear, Livia. I am very much proud of you"

"Thank you, Mione. Well, I'll see you soon, then"

"Yes, sure. Bye" she said and I hung up the phone.

A few days went by and I wondered who my father is. Mrs. Malfoy doesn't seem to know anything. And she wouldn't hide anything from me, I was like her daughter. And my father doesn't even know where I am. I mean he does know that I was born, or does he? 

I sighed at the thought and packed my back. With the letter that I received about the timings of the meeting, I was leaving for Hogwarts from there.

The next day, I woke up and left for 12, Grimmauld Place. It was Mr. Black's home.

"Ah, Olivia" he said as he hugged me.

"Mr. Black" I said hugging him back.

"How are you? And let me say, how glad I am that you're joining us" he said as we entered kitchen. He had an arm around my shoulder, it felt like a fatherly arm.

I went up to a room and unpacked a little of my stuff. I was unpacking, when I heard the door open.

"If it isn't the youngest member of the Order" two familiar voices said and I looked up.

"Fred! George!" I exclaimed and ran to them. They hugged me, together. Fred's head on my right shoulder while George's on my left. Ron passed by us and entered the room.