Chapter 32 - The First Task

After last night, I couldn't focus on anything. Since Harry and Ron were fighting like little kids, two groups were formed. Harry, Neville and I and Ron, Hermione and Seamus. It was unbearable. The only time I got with Hermione was in the dorm at night, when we're both tired to the most.

The next day, Harry, Neville and I head to the Black Lake. Whenever I used to go to The Black Lake, I used to sing. Since the boys didn't know that I sing, I decided to bring out the artist in me. I had carried my easel, canvas and few colors, which Harry carried the whole way. We reached and I set up my easel on a flat surface and start my painting.

"Erm, Liv, I just wanted to apologize for that night. I shouldn't have been rough with you; you were just trying to help" Harry said walking over to me.

"It's okay" I said smiling and went back to my painting. It was just a normal painting of The Black Lake, but with the night view, stars and moon shining bright, with a couple in front of it. I was in the middle of my painting when Neville waved to someone. I saw Hermione, Ron and Ginny come whispering something and walking towards us. I put my brush down, walk over to Harry and look at them.

"It's already been through enough people. Why don't you just tell him yourself?" Hermione said whisper-yelling at Ron. Ron whispered something in Mione's ear and she came over to us and said, "Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid's looking for you" I furrowed my eyebrows.

What?

"Is that right? Well... what?" Harry said, same expression on his face as me.

"Err..." Hermione said and went to Ron and came back again.

"Dean was told by Parvati that... Please don't make me say it again. Just, Hagrid is looking for you" she said and turned around.

"Well, you can tell Ron, that-" Harry said when Hermione snapped at him, "I'm not an owl!" clearly fed up of this childish feud.

I shrugged and went back to my painting. I picked up my brush and continued.

"Liv, will you come with me? To Hagrid's?" Harry asked and I nodded. I was painting the couple when I subconsciously drew me and Draco. I didn't realize it until after I finished it. Neville and Harry had already left, while I completed my painting. I was just packing up my stuff when I heard Pansy behind me.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Mudblood Middleton" she said as Crabbe and Goyle accompanied her, Draco was not with them, damn, if he would've been here, the bullying would be to a minimum.

"I was just leaving, Parkinson. You can have the place to shag these two" I said as I picked up my canvas and closed my easel. It didn't take her a minute to snatch the painting off of my hands, while Goyle held me to my place.

"Now, isn't it beautiful?" Pansy said as she went closer to the shore.

"Like you'd know to appreciate art, Parkinson" I snapped back, trying to free myself from Goyle, which was pointless as he was much stronger than me.

"Oops" she said as she dropped my beautiful painting into the water.

"No!" I yelled, when I saw the colors of my painting wash away in the water.

"Let's go boys" she said and Goyle pushed me before leaving, making me closer to the shore and near my painting. I took the wet canvas in my hand, as I saw it get ruined in front of my eyes. Tears falling down my cheeks. I had spent hours on it.

I stood up, wiping my tears, when I heard crunching of dry leaves. I looked up from my painting to see Draco leaned against a tree, smirking. I sniffled and said, "What do you want?"