Chapter 58 - The Match

"Harry, you ready?" I asked while I knocked on his door.

"I'll be out in a sec" he yelled from inside and I went back to the common room.

I was reading when I heard him come down.

"That wasn't a second, Harry" I said as I put my books in my bag and we went to Dumbledore's office.

"Ah, yes. Have a seat" Dumbledore said and we sat across his desk.

"Sir, the prophecy that I had, said, 'Neither one can live, while the other survives', so at the end, one of us has to kill the other" Harry said and I looked at the orb in my hand.

"Yes, I'm afraid that it's true" Dumbledore said sadly.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Harry asked looking at me.

"The same reason you saved Sirius, the same reason your friends helped you" Dumbledore replied and I looked up.

"Then why does my prophecy say that I will be the one to kill him?" I asked as I handed him the orb.

"Because when the Seer predicted Harry's future, you hadn't jumped in front of him, to save him. No one knew you would do that" he replied as he studied the orb and listened to the prophecy.

"What about the dark-" I asked and he cut me off.

"I don't worry about that; you can control it. I have never seen darkness in you. Not that much" he replied as he looked up.

"So, there is?" I asked and he nodded.

"Of course, everyone has darkness within themselves. You can only see light through darkness" he said smiling a little.

"If I have to make a conclusion, then I'll say that Harry will help you defeat the Dark Lord, while you and only you will kill the Dark Lord" he said and I looked at Harry. He gave me an apologetic smile.  

Harry and I left his office and were walking back to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"So, you and Malfoy?" he asked and I looked at him, blushing.

"Well, maybe. I'm not quite sure what we are. Because after that match, him and I had a big fight, we made up when I was back from the Ministry. I guess, like we never knew if we were broken up or not" I said putting an arm through his.

"Well, if he makes you happy" he said and I smiled.

"Very" I said and we entered the Hall. I looked at Draco, he smiled at me. But his smile soon faded when he saw how Harry and I had our arms crossed. I pulled out my arm and put them in the air, gesturing that I forgot.

He smirked and mouthed, 'Good girl' I rolled my eyes at him and went to the Gryffindor Table. We had breakfast and everything seemed to be normal. Everyone was laughing and joking around.

But one thing was very different, everyone knew who I was, risking my identity being known to Voldemort. Pretty much, everyone knew how I was, so a few talked to me, while the others were scared to. Everyone knew what had happened at the Ministry, how I jumped to save Harry, so a lot of people were very nice, plus the DA told the others how I taught them to defend themselves, so that earned me good. Though a lot of people were scared. Especially the first and second years. I liked being intimidating but of course not to children.

To quote Dumbledore from Year 1, 'Whatever happened between us at the Ministry is a secret, so naturally the whole school knows'

Surprisingly, the news of me and Draco hadn't been around the school.

After breakfast, the 5th years waited there for our OWLs. Hermione and I finished pretty quickly and so did Draco. We handed our papers in and I was walking out with Hermione, when Harry approached us from my right, while Draco approached us from my left.