Chapter 80 - The Boy Band

Draco's POV

And there she was. I'm not going to lie and tell that she looked heavenly and godly. The soft duvet covered her naked body, from last night activities. Her hair was all over the place, a few strands resting on her face. She was lightly snoring. One of her hands was on her stomach, while the other went below her butt – her way of keeping herself warm, just the one part. *eyeroll*

But that's why I love her. She's not like the other girls. And I'm happy to call this unique little person – my girlfriend. I went over to her and tucked the stranded hair behind her ear. I pecked her on her cheek and woke her up.

"Darling?" I said softly while shaking her lightly. She groaned making me chuckle.

"Come on, it's the first day, you don't want to be late. It's 10 minutes to 8" I said pestering her with kisses.

"Mmm" she hummed and turned over the other side. I jumped on the bed with her and tried again.

"Come on, Olivia, you'll miss breakfast" I said kissing her lips.

"Then you shouldn't have kept me awake till 3 in the morning" she said smiling a little. I chuckled and bit my lip on the thoughts of last night.

"Like you didn't enjoy it" I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm not hungry, I'm sleepy" she said still not opening her eyes. I sighed loudly and got up.

"Alright, I have your uniform here and the books for the day. I have to check up on a few things, I'll see you in DADA" I said kissing her face, all over.

She mumbled something and went back to sleep again. I changed into my robes and went on with the day.

Olivia's POV

Damn it.

It's the first day and I'm already late. It's 9.18 AM right now. I hugged my DADA book to my chest, while the others were in the bag that hung from my shoulder. I missed breakfast, not going to lie, I was damn hungry. And I missed the meeting with Professor Flitwick.

But it's DADA, Snape teaches that class. He's my Godfather. He'll not deduct points or give me detention. I entered the class and all the heads turned around as I opened the door, except Snape's.

"You're late, Miss Montgomery" Snape said still not turning around.

"Yes, Professor, I-" I said trying hard to come up with an excuse.

"No excuses. Five points from Gryffindor and detention tonight, after dinner" he said still writing on the blackboard.

Guess, I spoke too soon.

All the Gryffindors in the class groaned while the Slytherins snickered. I rolled my eyes. I looked at Draco and he shook his head. He had a seat empty, I smiled and headed towards him.

"No, not next to Mr. Malfoy" Snape said turning around. What he has eyes at the back of his head too? He looked around the class and looked back at me. I furrowed my eyebrows, as to why he was not letting me sit beside Draco. I looked at Ron, he had the biggest smirk on his face. He was still not accustomed to me and Draco.

"Next to Mr. Hendrix" he said in his monotone voice. I sighed and sat next to the new boy.

"Hey" he said sweetly and I smiled.

"What did Professor Flitwick had to talk about?" I asked as a paper flew into my hand.

I miss you ~ DM

I smiled and kept the paper back into my pocket.

"Oh, since you didn't come, he asked us to see him after lunch" he said and I nodded. Another paper flew into my hand.