Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3

Olivia's POV

I opened my eyes, to find myself at the exact same place, I had woken up earlier that day. I sat up on my bed, I was wearing a loose hospital gown and my shoulder was patched up. Professor Lupin walked in. He had a bag in his hand.

"How are you feeling?" he asked sadly, probably feeling guilty that he was the reason that I was hurt.

"Better, professor. Are you going somewhere, sir?" I asked smiling.

"Oh, I resigned. I'm sorry for hurting you" he said sitting next to me.

"Sir, it wasn't your fault, you did nothing wrong, being a werewolf is not in your hands, so whatever your werewolf self does, doesn't really count as you" I said kindly.

"You're just like your mother; you look just like her and are just as kind. How she was in Slytherin, is a mystery to all of us" he said looking out of the window.

"Resigning? Sir why are you resigning?" I asked now looking around. Ron was out of the hospital. It was just me.

"No parent would want me as their child's teacher, now would they?" he said now looking at me.

"Oh, good, you're awake" Madam Pomfrey came in and said sweetly. "How are you feeling?" she asked handing me a potion.

"Better than earlier" I said sipping the potion that luckily tasted like chocolate, unlike the others.

"Right, I'll leave you to it" he said and left.

"Good, good, let me check the wound" Madam Pomfrey closed the green curtains around the bed and quickly took my gown off. "Alright, still needs some patches and ointment" She quickly opened up the curtains and the trio quickly ran in and hugged me all three at once.

"Get off her, she isn't healed completely. You'll open up the wounds" Madam Pomfrey yelled at them, and that's the first time I've seen her yelling at all.

"It's alright, Madam Pomfrey" I said smiling. She went mumbling something under her breath.

"How are you feeling?" Harry asked sitting on the bed with me and placing his arm around my shoulder, careful not to hurt me.

"I'm doing good. What about you, Ronald? How's your leg?" I asked looking at him.

"Well, it isn't anything much, you got hurt more than I did. I got bit by a dog, you got wounded by a werewolf" Ron said eating one of the chocolates he gave me for Christmas.

"Can we see it?" Hermione asked.

"Yes, of course, I'll have to open up the patch, help me, Harry, will you?" I said looking at Harry. He gently opened up few of the buttons that were behind the gown and I let the gown fall, till my upper chest, one hand holding, so that I wouldn't reveal anything.

"Wicked!" the twins said coming in and looking at my wound.

"Wicked? It probably hurts her more than you realize" Hermione said coming beside me. Soon, everyone visited me, Chris even offered me to stay at his place for the break, but I denied it, since I was working. Cedric visited me a few times with food, he would have his meals with me. I had forgotten all about Draco.

After a few days, I was out of the hospital. We were sitting in The Great Hall, when Hedwig flew in with a gift for Harry and placed it in front of me at the table. I was sitting in between the twins, Hermione in front of me, across the table. I gave Hedwig something to eat. Ron arrived with a wooden stick to support him for walking.

"Whose is it?" he asked as he sat down, next to Hermione. "Hedwig dropped it, came for Harry, it's a broomstick" I said while eating a sandwich, that was made for breakfast.