Chapter 2 - First Day

Soon they all hopped off the train onto the platform. Harry greeted a tall, very tall man almost like a giant, Olivia was shocked to see such a man.

"Err, and who might this lovely girl be, Harry?" Hagrid asked.

"Hi, I'm Olivia Middleton" she replied sweetly.

After hearing her name, Hagrid got shocked with his eyes wide open, which she noticed, but before she could ask, a boy walked past her hitting her shoulder with his. Olivia being a very thin girl, was about to fall, but luckily Harry held her by her waist and her hand. She turned around to see the same boy that she had ran into the train.

A sudden feeling of rage came over her. She was furious thinking that the boy couldn't even walk properly and bumped into her twice and didn't even have the audacity to apologize. She stomped over to the boy furiously and stopped him by his shoulder.

He turned around and saw this cute little girl being furious, her purple eyes gloomed with anger, he could see her lips forming a slight pout and her eyebrows furrowed. 

He thought to himself - Even when she's angry, she looks cute, I mean when I saw her in the train she looked cute then too but now and her eyes? I mean could they be more purple and could they look more perfect on her skin? Her hair, almost white blonde, straight, touching just above her hip, sooooo similar to mine, but still that color suits her more than it does me! What?????? What am I thinking?  

He quickly shook off his thoughts and said, "What are you doing? Get your mudblood hands off of me!"

Everyone gasped, she didn't know what a mudblood was, but as soon as she heard everyone gasp, she knew that it might have not been a good word or a good thing to say to anyone. Olivia didn't know what came over her, her fists were clenched and she punched the guy right in the face and broke his nose. He was crying in pain and went running to the castle. Everyone laughed, including the trio and Hagrid.

"Well Olivia, err that was quite a great punch, remind us to never get on your bad side" Harry said jokingly.

They soon followed Hagrid to a boat ride that would take them to Hogwarts. The boats were magically being rowed, they were talking to each other and they saw the castle. Everyone was mesmerized to see the castle for the first time.

The ride over to Hogwarts, Olivia kept thinking about what actually came over her. It was just a boy, a bully, and even if he didn't apologize or called her names, she shouldn't have punched him, because that's what bullies do. What other thing should she have expected from a bully?

Soon they were told to stay in the group right outside The Great Hall. A woman with a calming voice came to them and said, "Hello, I'm Professor McGonagall, welcome to Hogwarts. You'll soon be entering through these doors and join your classmates but before you do you'll be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin"

She went on telling how the houses will be their home and family and about the points being given and taken for great work and for breaking rules.

Olivia, on the other hand, had her eyes on the boy that had bumped into her at the station. She noticed that his nose was no longer broken. When the professor left, he came to Harry and the others to introduce himself.

"I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. This is Crabbe and that is Goyle. You're Harry Potter. I don't think you should be standing here with this Weasley and this mudblood. You shouldn't be making friends with the wrong sort." He said looking at Ron and I. 

"I hope you don't mean that you're the right sort" said Ron, emphasizing on the word 'right'.

Olivia giggled and said "Do you want me to break your nose, again?"