Chapter 57 - The Curse

Hermione's POV

Harry and Olivia were taken to the hospital immediately. Harry had recovered in hours but Liv, she was still unconscious.

Her breathing was slow and weak, but it was still there. So, we were waiting for her to come back to consciousness.

I was sitting next to her, while Ron, Fred and George were quietly sobbing. Ginny was next to Harry. I was holding her hand, when I felt the grip tighten. I looked and her and she fluttered her eyes open.

Ron, Fred and George lunged at her and hugged her.

"Get off her!" I yelled hitting the back of their heads with my book.

"She needs to get her breathing on track" I sat and they all sat down.

"How are you feeling?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Alright" she said weakly.

"I'm gonna go tell Madam Pomfrey" I said and went out the door. I was talking to her, when I saw Malfoy approaching the wing. I ran to him and stopped him.

"Where is she, Granger?" he asked angrily.

"Malfoy, everyone is inside. You can't go in there" I said blocking his way.

"I don't care. I am going and I am going to kill her" he said glaring at me and I made way for him.

Guess he found out what happened.

Olivia's POV

"You did so brave, Liv" Fred said cupping my cheek and I smiled.

I was about to speak when I heard Draco shout, "Montgomery"

"Mal-Malfoy" I said stuttering as I saw him make his way to me. He looked angry as fuck.

He stood at the foot of my bed, looked at my condition and came near me. He didn't waste a minute and cupped my cheeks and kissed me, dearly.

"What the hell?" I heard Ron say while Hermione grabbed him to his place.

I thought Draco was gonna yell at me, but he didn't.

He kept kissing me on the lips, pulled away, took exactly three angry breaths in and out and kissed me again. I smiled into his lips. He furrowed his eyebrows, while kissing me passionately.

This time when we kissed one another, I swear I heard our souls whisper to each other, ever so quietly, 'Welcome home'

He pulled away again and started pestering me with kisses all over my face. He pecked my lips, my cheeks, my eyes, my forehead, my temples, my nose, my jawline, my neck, everywhere, like he had lost me and found me again.

He kissed me on the lips again, making it hard to breath for me.

"Let her at least breathe" Ginny said as Harry and her walked over to my bed.

"What the hell were you thinking, Montgomery?" he said as he hit me on my left shoulder lightly.

"Ow!" I said as I rubbed my shoulder.

"Really? Kissed her and still calling her by her last name?" Ron said rolling his eyes at him.

"Shut up, Weaselbee" Draco replied as he pulled me in for another kiss.

"Draco..." I said as I pulled away, "Everyone's-" I tried to complete but he cut me off.

"I don't care about everyone" he said gritting his teeth.

"What were you thinking? What were you all thinking?' he said first looking at me, then at the others.

Then I realized that his father was taken to Azkaban.